Respected Contributor

Does she think she looks good ? This isn't about age , almost everyone looks like a joke , I totally get going for the music , but the celebrities just want to be seen and talked about . I know the Met Ball is similar and outrageous but it is creative and classy for the most part.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna at Coachella .

[ Edited ]

Racy: Lisa Rinna was having fun at Coachella on Saturday. And the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star got into the spirit as she flashed her bikini top while at the Amazon Lockers

Trusted Contributor

I think she looks amazing.  Healthy and happy.

Honored Contributor

I really don't care for her but I see nothing wrong with her outfit.  She looks comfortable and it's not like she has a lot hanging out.  So she's wearing a bikini top that you can see under her jumpsuit.  She's thin enough to pull it off. 

Frequent Contributor

The gucci bags are over doing it. One is ok but two just says "I'm old with money." 

If I was her stylist I would have added unicorn tips to her hair, lightened up her make-up, and given her some Birkenstocks (they're back in fashion).

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the picture , i kinda feel bad for asking if she thinks she looks good , maybe she does and that is all that matters. It might be passable for a teen or twentysometing going to the beach or some summer activity. The actual outfit isn't bad , the bra showing just gives off icky vibes. Is it me ? Like i said if you see most of the other people , this is nothing.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @haddon9 - will no longer buy from her after her latest statements (ok - maybe she’s said something just as outrageous since then...)but I don’t see anything wrong with her outfit and think she’s actually quite covered up.  She looks good.

but, @jnb0903 is also correct about the two Gucci belt bags. 

Frequent Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

It's not really a bra. It's either a swimsuit top or a sport type bra.

Is it what we normal folks wear to the local "concert in the park"? Nope. 

But for a "tv actress" I can say it's pretty tame. 

I bet you and I and most of the women on this forum could do better!🤗 

Honored Contributor

I am guessing she's going for a casual look.  Not a style I would copy.  If she likes it, that's all that matters.  

Respected Contributor

Why are you asking us if she thinks she looks good?  We're not mind readers.

Personally, I  think she looks great.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~