Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna at Coachella .

@QueenDanceALot 

Sneakers as a fashion statement aren't really my thing so I shouldn't comment but the thing with the bags?! When you realize the bag isn't holding everything do you grab another one?! Or do you simply get a bigger bag?

A bigger bag would be my choice but that's just me! LOL

Respected Contributor

She looks great. Takes good care of herself. Love the Converse. They are “in”. Everyone around here wears them - of all ages too.

Honored Contributor

I do not care for Lisa Rinna at all, but this outfit is ok...Usually at Coachella, there are some really wild looks....She seems to have on more makeup than usual, and why two purses? But other than that, she looks ok to me....

Respected Contributor

From dailymail.com,

It's Coachella and that means all the It girls have descended upon the desert in their jumpsuits, bohemian dresses and, of course, belt bags.

Festival season tends to be the time when all manner of belt bags make their appearance and Real Housewife Lisa Rinna was snapped in one. Lisa is wearing Gucci's Chevron' quilted leather three-compartment belt bag which features various-sized pouches that can be detachable. So downsize if you don't need to carry that much stuff. We think this is a lot of look for the money so click right to buy it now for $1,750 at Ssense.

So, anyway, it is one bag that can be converted into different looks depending on how much one has to carry. Seems like a pretty good idea to me. Really, her garb looks very "festival," and the items are fairly expensive. The silk blend jumpsuit, for example, can be found on NET-A-PORTER for $665

Eres' 'Gordon' jumpsuit is perfect for glamorous vacations - think Santorini, the Mediterranean or Tulum. Made from breathable fil coupé silk-blend chiffon flecked with gold threads, it has a drawstring waist and elasticated cuffs that subtly define the loose, airy shape. Wear it to watch the sun set on the beat.

Honored Contributor

She's ridiculous.  No one likes attention more than she does.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

She looks great. Takes good care of herself. Love the Converse. They are “in”. Everyone around here wears them - of all ages too.

@AmericanBulldogMom 

Heck, I wear Chucks all the time, have been doing so for years now.  Before they were "cool" to wear with anything and everything I wore them to work one day (when I worked in an office - a very casual office), and the boss, a woman, asked, "How old are you, 12?"

hahahahaha

Maybe because I wear them so much I just roll my eyes when I see a light and airy outfit accessorized with them.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll mention the age thing.  My 25 year old son and his wife went.  I wouldnt be surprised if Kris Jenner was there. And shes not even wearing her Q clothing. I am not a fan.