Frequent Contributor
Anyone know what tomorrow's TSV will be?
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered from her line before.  These pants perked my interest.  What is crepe like?  Does it wrinkle or shrink?  What's it's claim to fame?  Thanks for any info.

@makena

Honored Contributor

Crepe Cargo Pants - $40

a294718.jpg

"Polished and chic on the outside, soft and comfy inside, these pull-on California crepe knit cargo pants effortlessly make the transition from summer to fall. From the Lisa Rinna Collection.

• Fabrication: California crepe knit
  • Hardware: snaps on cargo pockets
  • Features: pull-on style, ankle length, self-covered elastic waistband, front slash pockets with topstitching detail, side leg cargo pockets with snapped flaps
  • Rise: at the waist
  • Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
  • Leg Shape: tapered leg; tapers from thigh to narrow opening
  • Inseam: missy/plus inseam 30"
  • Content: 95% polyester/5% spandex
  • Care: machine wash, dry flat
  • Imported"

Colors:  black, burgundy, dark charcoal, indigo, mocha.

Trusted Contributor

@GCR18 Crepe is polyester. I bought the TSV from about a year ago that was the cargo pants, and I bought the more recent TSV of the cropped, banded pants in the same material. I will be passing on these. As much as she says they're cool, I'm in California and can't wear polyester pants like that in our heat. But maybe she's in Malibu where it's cooler? Smiley Wink I'm also afraid of getting shocked every time I get off the sofa. Woman LOL

I do have her tulip tunic (unique and versatile), her duster (great!), and a couple of her last TSV tops (great except for showing the bra strap in the back). I wish she'd make her pants in rayon or a material less shiny like Iman uses for her palazzo pants.HTH

Respected Contributor

I got these in black. They are fantastic! 

Respected Contributor

Love mine too!

Contributor

These were the first pair of pants I bought from Lisa and they fit me exceptionally well. I already have long legs, but the TSV pants make my legs longer, leaner and well put together.  Very pleased with this TSV in Blue.

Esteemed Contributor

The only pants that fit me are Denim & Co. and Croft & Barrow from Kohls. I was watching Lisa present these pants and realized that I needed this type of pant - so I ordered Black and Indigo --- medium/petite. It says 27" but they're around 29". When they arrived yesterday, they were a little big -- so I put in washer, cold water, and hung to dry. They shrunk a little in the rise and waist --- making it a perfect fit for me - amazing!!!! I'm only 4'10" (used to be 4'11-3/4") --- and I'm wearing them right now - with a Birkenstock 1" sandal (only in Calif) - so I rolled up the bottom twice. Lays nice and flat and I love the cargo pockets. They're very slimming and comfortable. When I wear my 2" clogs, the bottom should sit on my shoes. As Lisa said, you can dress them up or down -- casual or dressy --- so true!!!

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Love mine too!

@islandgrrl do you have her other cargo pants? Wondering about sizing for these new pants. Did you get the mocha?

My size sold out but I'm hoping to pick up an 'as is' in the mocha. I've had good luck picking up her previous cargos 'as is'. Maybe Q will offer a free shipping day for fall fashion launch, so I'm loading a cart & updating my wish list. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri