Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna - Fall Collection + Aug 12 TSV

@Foxxee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

I purchased something similar last year called the "Joey."  Described as flannel. 

Planned on wearing it as a jacket, but the fabric was so thin, lighter weight than a summer fabric, I wouldn't have worn it as a shirt, but it did sell out quickly.  Lots of positive reviews.Rinna Joey.jpg

(Sorry, photo is so small and blurry.  It's from my order.  Photos no longer on QVC's website.) 

It looks like the same style to me. It was interesting and actually quite flattering, but fabric too thin, so I returned it.  It looks better than how it's hanging on the model.  I'm a classic dresser, so this was a stretch for me, but it was cute and liked the plaid.  I went down a size since it was described as oversized.  Didn't want all that fabric.

Did suggest QVC make the fabric thicker for wearing in the Fall, so maybe it is.  

@Foxxee  - thank you Heart I recall seeing 'the Joey' topper presented awhile ago on PM Style! Will watch the TSV launch show tonight.

LOVE fall fashion shows and shopping the new collections Heart

68541204_10157810484104349_1296589191450198016_n.jpg

@Chi-town girl 

Curious to know if you bought Lisa's shirt?  If so, do you like it?

I decided to try it again to see if the fabric is heavier.  I think it is heavier than the "Joie" and I'm keeping it.  

@Foxxee  - thank you for your review Heart I did not buy it on TSV day but will get the olive one. I'm still not sure about sizing - did you buy your usual size or size down?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

I purchased something similar last year called the "Joey."  Described as flannel. 

Planned on wearing it as a jacket, but the fabric was so thin, lighter weight than a summer fabric, I wouldn't have worn it as a shirt, but it did sell out quickly.  Lots of positive reviews.Rinna Joey.jpg

(Sorry, photo is so small and blurry.  It's from my order.  Photos no longer on QVC's website.) 

It looks like the same style to me. It was interesting and actually quite flattering, but fabric too thin, so I returned it.  It looks better than how it's hanging on the model.  I'm a classic dresser, so this was a stretch for me, but it was cute and liked the plaid.  I went down a size since it was described as oversized.  Didn't want all that fabric.

Did suggest QVC make the fabric thicker for wearing in the Fall, so maybe it is.  

@Foxxee  - thank you Heart I recall seeing 'the Joey' topper presented awhile ago on PM Style! Will watch the TSV launch show tonight.

@Chi-town girl 

I decided to try it again to see if the fabric is heavier.  I think it is heavier than the "Joie" and I'm keeping it.  

@Foxxee  - thank you for your review Heart I did not buy it on TSV day but will get the olive one. I'm still not sure about sizing - did you buy your usual size or size down?

@Chi-town girl 

Went down one size.  Large enough to work as a cardigan, too.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

Went down one size.  Large enough to work as a cardigan, too.  

Thx @Foxxee  - added to my wishlist for future free ship day or event pricing!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri