Honored Contributor

My Pillow My Pillow Your Pal Mike

@50Mickey wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I think too many people complained about QVC selling her products for their own personal reasons.  There was much nasty stuff said about her.

And she deserved every complaint by QVC customers. She is not a nice person and in my opinion her clothes were extremely tacky. Good riddance to Lisa. 

Do you miss Mike?

What about other banished vendors 

Let's smash them all 🤪😛👿

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My Pillow My Pillow Your Pal Mike

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Lisarr LOL! I doubt anyone is "suffering" for the lack of that mean spirited woman's tacky clothing.

I SEE lots of mean spirited posters! 

What about other banished vendors 

Let's smash them all 🤪😛👿

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

I don't know what she could possibly have done, but many posters here just like to criticize anyone from "Hollywood", whether they actually have a valid reason or not.  

@Tinkrbl44 I definitely agree with you there, but Lisa had Twitter rants where she made some pretty nasty insults about larger women and QVC shoppers in general. I think it was the QVC remarks that led to her parting ways, not so much the other comments. As a larger woman, I've decided that fatphobic comments no longer get me furious, but sad that there are people out there who decide that because you are above a certain size, you don't deserve to have a good life and you're less than human. 

As for her clothing, I don't think it was tacky at all, it's the standard stuff you see at Target, Kohl's, etc. 

Trusted Contributor

I bought a few of her items and liked them very much. They were trendy and stylish unlike dowdy D & C. 

Many designers have stated the same thing that clothes look best on sizes 4 and below.  And it is the truth because they have no lumps or bumps to hide.  I am a size 12-14 so I am not a size 4! I have a friend who is and she can wear anything and it looks good. I look best in loose dresses that fall from my bust to hide my lumpies.   When I wear jeans or pants I wear tops on the looser size.  Just like tall leggy woman can wear anything and look good. As for Lisa Rhinna, I don't know her personally so I won't judge her. Never read her blogs. etc because I have no interest in what celebrities have to say. I like Ralph Lauren and he also has stated that women in small sizes look best in his clothing. And they probably do ladies, lets just be honest.  So, I with less than a perfect figure do the best I can with clothes and just make sure they are not tight fitting. I get complements on what I wear; in fact just this past weekend I went out to dinner and the young very pretty host complemented me and told me she loved my dress.  So let clothing hide your flaws and let your personality shine your assets.

Have a great day ladies, God Bless.

Esteemed Contributor
I’ve said this before, I stopped buying her clothes when she mocked Catholics for wearing ashes on Ash Wednesday.

She actively called out QVC in a rant saying they wanted her to curtail her political posts. Without knowing the background, but considering other vendors and hosts post similar political statements, I’m going to be pro-Q on this point and assume they wanted her to stop responding to her comments (some celebrities turn off the comments - perhaps she could have done the same?) I think her problems come when she responds to individual people and then she gets very nasty.

Oh - and here’s the thing - I can actually agree with her politically and still choose not to buy from her! I can dislike her in spite of the fact that we agree about some things. So don’t throw out politics as a reason to not buy from her. Sometimes someone is just someone you don’t like and don’t wish to support.
Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
I’ve said this before, I stopped buying her clothes when she mocked Catholics for wearing ashes on Ash Wednesday.

She actively called out QVC in a rant saying they wanted her to curtail her political posts. Without knowing the background, but considering other vendors and hosts post similar political statements, I’m going to be pro-Q on this point and assume they wanted her to stop responding to her comments (some celebrities turn off the comments - perhaps she could have done the same?) I think her problems come when she responds to individual people and then she gets very nasty.

Oh - and here’s the thing - I can actually agree with her politically and still choose not to buy from her! I can dislike her in spite of the fact that we agree about some things. So don’t throw out politics as a reason to not buy from her. Sometimes someone is just someone you don’t like and don’t wish to support.

Oh PLEEZ...here's the thing...YOU ARE DISCUSSING  POLITICS, so don't act like you're not with you stupid explanation of blah blah blah

878287B8-4686-4AA8-9C24-00230476AA7F.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Her clothing quality was rock bottom quality with cheap looking styles and fit.  I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.  To the person who was using the buzz words "cancel culture ", you are way off base.  When one behaves a certain way, they own the concequences.   I'm glad QVC canceled her.

Trusted Contributor

She didn't belong on Qvc,glad she is gone

Super Contributor

She's over on HSN now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@CABRIT    Where do you see her on HSN/.  There is no indication that she is.