Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 She vociferously bad mouthed women who were sizes she said were too big for her clothes, but she said it in a nastier way.  

I liked her clothes, they worked for my body and my life so I would not have stopped purchasing just because she said unkind things about larger women...on some silly totally scripted TV show.  She wasn't my friend, I had no personal relationship with her.  I'm probably in the minority though.

I

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@HLP 

At least she didn't take any of my money with her to the bank!

And that makes your Day!!!!! Good for you, you showed her!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 She vociferously bad mouthed women who were sizes she said were too big for her clothes, but she said it in a nastier way.

So you can't wear her clothes, so you don't like her. I think I've watched all of her shows and I never heard her call anyone "Heffers".

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:
What you call canceling, I call consequences.

oohhh @RollTide2008 

EXCELLENT!

I'm going to remember that one!

Read this recently and also think it applies...

"You are free to make any choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences OF that choice"

She chose to continually and maliciously offend people and she paid the consequence.  Social Media is NOT always your friend!

AND her stuff was very poor quality.

I'm not on any social media, so I never heard or read any insults. She probably feels if your over weight you really don't have control of your self. she sure looks good in her clothing.

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I think too many people complained about QVC selling her products for their own personal reasons.  There was much nasty stuff said about her.

And she deserved every complaint by QVC customers. She is not a nice person and in my opinion her clothes were extremely tacky. Good riddance to Lisa. 

she is one of the most hated house wives...

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I liked her clothes, they worked for my body and my life so I would not have stopped purchasing just because she said unkind things about larger women...on some silly totally scripted TV show.  She wasn't my friend, I had no personal relationship with her.  I'm probably in the minority though.

@chrystaltree    What I heard said by Lisa was not on a tv show, it was written by her a number if times on Twitter or one of the media sites.  It was her words not something scripted and was vulgar and profane.  She deserved whatever came her way.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

oohhh @RollTide2008 

EXCELLENT!

"You are free to make any choice you want, but you are not free from the consequences OF that choice"

She chose to continually and maliciously offend people and she paid the consequence.  Social Media is NOT always your friend!

I'm not on any social media, so I never heard or read any insults. She probably feels if your over weight you really don't have control of your self. she sure looks good in her clothing.

Control? That woman has a potty mouth and has absolutely no control. She has no business calling out overweight individuals. She is an offensive individual with an anorexic daughter which is no surprise. That poor girl didn't have a chance when mama judges self worth by the number on the scale.🙄

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rhinna

[ Edited ]

@HLP wrote:

@RespectLife wrote:

@RollTide2008 wrote:

oohhh @RollTide2008 

EXCELLENT!

Wow @ HLP      I have no knowledge of what she may 'feel' but that statement pretty much sums up why there was a problem with her and if those are your thoughts....well, WOW

The only social media I do is right here.  So many were hurt and offended by her statements, they posted it Here.

Again, she didn't say it on that stupid show....she went OUT of her way to make unkind statements.  NO one wrote it in a script for her.

@chrystaltree 

I could love and look fab in an item, but I will NEVER spend my money with some one, some company I strongly object too.  It would literally make me nauseous to wear it.

Goes against my principles and everything I stand for.

You want to put your degrading opinions out there?  Good for her, she has every right.  And she reaped what she sowed.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree    What I heard said by Lisa was not on a tv show, it was written by her a number if times on Twitter or one of the media sites.  It was her words not something scripted and was vulgar and profane.  She deserved whatever came her way.

Ok...   This is the first time I an hearing about why so so many seem to hate the woman.  We honestly don't know why she and QVC parted.  For all we know, it was her choice.  But..  Even if she did spout some insults on social media, it wouldn't matter to me.  I don't know the woman, she's not part of my reality.  But the clothes she sold were real, which is all that matters to me. 

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

Don't miss her at all!

Do you miss Mike?

What about other banished vendors 

Let's smash them all 🤪😛👿

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri