Esteemed Contributor

Linea by Louis Dell'Olio

[ Edited ]

I  think his clothing is the best on the Q. I will never understand why they chose Susan Graver, Logo, D&C and H by Halston. He should be on more often. Louis is the real deal. All of his clothes are classic and will not go out of style. When you are purchasing his line, it is not a throw away in a year. Why he never gets more face time is beyond me. He needs to have some TSV's instead of SG and Logo. Wake up QVC and give him more air time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea by Louis Dell'Olio

I so agree with you!
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

No disagreement at all.  His line is the best.

Honored Contributor

Excellent show, as usual.  Excellent designer, classy-classic designs. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree. His clothes are classic through and through. I appreciate the man doing this for us.

Honored Contributor

He had some really nice things today.   I don't need anything but I did spring for the raglan long sleeve tee in periwinkle.   It's nice to have a vendor on that has some new thing in all sizes available.   It seems as though we've just been getting leftovers lately. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Quality costs and L won't compromise which means less profit margin for the Q. Also, his well made classics last and remain in style so they don't need replaced every season so less volume. 

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

I  think his clothing is the best on the Q. I will never understand why they chose Susan Graver, Logo, D&C and H by Halston. He should be on more often. Louis is the real deal. All of his clothes are classic and will not go out of style. When you are purchasing his line, it is not a throw away in a year. Why he never gets more face time is beyond me. He needs to have some TSV's instead of SG and Logo. Wake up QVC and give him more air time.

@elated  The answer is simple. The Linea line is not owned by QVC, so their profits are much lower. They naturally push the brands that they own. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I don't buy a huge amount, but I still own every single piece of Linea that I have ever bought.  I can't say that about any other line.

Honored Contributor

@elated I think Louis has some very nice pieces.  Do I like all of his pieces?  No.  However, I do like most -- they are classic.  He may not want more air time because I believe he has to pay for it.   I like  Issac too.  Not all of his pieces either.  I find that prices have gone way up which I don't care for since I pay for shipping.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength