Respected Contributor

Anyone buying?  I'm a pass.

Valued Contributor

Re: Spanx tsv leggings 02/06

I am passing also. I have purchased spanx before and returned because that elastene fiber is so uncomfortable and shiny.  I prefer woman in control and logo leggings. Spanx has no breathing room

Honored Contributor

Size Large! No way. Love QF Leggings!!
Respected Contributor

I ordered a black.........hope the sizing works.  I take XS in Q sizing and I also checked my measurements, so hoping the S works and they're not too long....I hate that bunched-up look around my ankle.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the reviews for these leggings? It's a wonder how they made it to a second round of being a TSV. I'm not buying.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a couple of pair of the Spanx leggings and love them. I may get one of the camo prints. They really do hold the body in and I have no problem with it being too tight. They are correct when they say to size up when you buy. I always get compliments when I wear them, but everyone thinks it is because I work out at the gym. The Spanx take care of areas I would never be able to tighten up at the gym! ha!

Trusted Contributor

"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Not this time. I bought these in camo last time and should have sent them back.  They feel rubbery. Fit was ok. Sized up 1 size. The big waistband isn't useful. I am  a pear shape, work out alot and in my 60's and I found that waist band annoying. While wearing it, it keeps folding over on itself. And I am not short. I am 5'8". It's stated it smooths you , but not if it keeps rolling down.  I use them now only to walk in or bike.  Won't purchase again. There are alot of other leggings out there these days to choose from. These didn't work for me. Those that purchase, enjoy.  

Honored Contributor

Failed to mention! Susan Graver! Swear by her leggings. Not only comfortable and flattering! Quality outstanding. Take care washing inside out on delicate cold water. Own several styles.
Honored Contributor

Love them.  I preordered camo.  They are great!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Did anyone see the reviews for these leggings? It's a wonder how they made it to a second round of being a TSV. I'm not buying.

@SilleeMee YES!!!  I saw the terrible reviews the other day.  But now they are all gone?!??  How sneaky!