Honored Contributor

Re: Less expensive alternative to LOGO?

@annaboxer wrote:

I have has success at Marshalls.  Reslly cute, rayon span. Some even with chiffon trim at either 19.99 or 24.99. Can't beat it!

@annaboxer

I agree and I also see a lot of these tops at TJMaxx and Ross, as well as Marshalls.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I hated Home Ec in school both my mother and grandmother were excellent Seamstress and refused to pay money for clothes they would buy and make there own patterns and as a child I always had beautiful dress's  '' watched a Logo show with Sharon and thought how easy it would be to make those tops for a little bit of cost there are no zippers or buttons , and this would be simple to sew , Like some of you I can't Justify spending that much on just a top , and I'm not making any more payments on any thing ! at Qvc trying to be discipline . Have a great week end !

Esteemed Contributor

I have purchased some tops on Amazon from a company called 82 Days that are very similar to some of her items, typically $12.99-$18.99. Worth a look.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Occasional Contributor

Glamourfarms.com is a great option

Contributor

I just bought several tank tops with the chiffon and drapey open front cardigans from Kohls...Dana Buckman and Apt.9 and there was another one...three different name brands with all the drapey slub knit lace and chiffon trimmed tops and tanks for half the price...and I own LOGO and I couln't tell the difference in quality and nearly the same style. I love LOGO but I can not afford it anymore. I am very happy with what I found today.

Contributor

Yep...just got some LOGO style tops and drapey chiffon trimmed cardigans at Kohls too!

Valued Contributor

Old navy has a lot of thin, layering type items.  Not the same of course, but I agree her stuff is pretty pricey.  $60 for a tshirt...

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen them at Zulily for a pittance compared to Lori's.

Super Contributor

I can only find this style in quality fabric at LOGO or Anthropologie. Both are pricey, except Anthropologie has good sales unless you are XL which sell fast...

Contributor

I now where to look for clothes like Logo     Thy are to expensive for me now that I am a  widow     My question is how do Logo and other stores run in size   I usually bu a XL in Demin & Co         I will have my one daughter to go shopping with me  Thank you ahead of the answer

Susan Graver' clothes have gone up alot in price     I like to buy tops but not anymore

Julie