Trusted Contributor

Less expensive alternative to LOGO?

I love her tops, but they're just too pricey for me.  Can anyone recommend a less expensive clothing line that is similar to LOGO?  

Contributor

Re: Less expensive alternative to LOGO?

I have has success at Marshalls.  Reslly cute, rayon span. Some even with chiffon trim at either 19.99 or 24.99. Can't beat it!

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Respected Contributor

I saw some in the Blair catalog.

Honored Contributor

Keep an eye on the as is section, they show up here and there.

Honored Contributor

Macy's always has lots of tops like hers...either Inc or the Style brand.  And on sale all the time + you can use coupons.

Respected Contributor

It's a pretty popular style you should be able to find anywhere. Although Lori puts her own spin on her items.  I should think you'd be able to find similar ones in JCP, Target, and Kohls.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I believe I have seen Logo type tops on shopping channel Evine for about half the price.

Honored Contributor

lastcall.com the neiman marcus outlet has tons of logo style tops.  They range from 40 dollars up.  But sometimes they are slashed to rock bottom prices.  You need to check there often, as they get new stuff everyday.  They are high quality clothes slashed 50 to 80%.

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue  I agree - TONS of adorable tops on sale at kohls right now.  I was at my local store Thursday and bought 4 or 5 tops and an adorable dress, different brands all on sale.  Love the dress especially, will go back and get at least one more color same dress.

I just ordered 6 more tops online too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I strongly recommend the sale tab at JJill. They have many similar styles, made from better materials and at very low sale prices.

Their regular prices are as high or higher than LOGO - but I wait for the sales and get great deals.