Respected Contributor

I love their personalized totes (I've given countless monogrammed totes as gifts), coats, and kids' clothes.

I don't really care for most of the women's clothes. They are really boxy (even the so-called slim cuts), and the patterns and prints look really dated. I did discover the ponte sheath dress recently, and those are fabulous. I bought two solid ones (black and burgundy) with sleeves, and the quality is great, has substantial material, and fits me perfectly.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I love their personalized totes (I've given countless monogrammed totes as gifts), coats, and kids' clothes.

I don't really care for most of the women's clothes. They are really boxy (even the so-called slim cuts), and the patterns and prints look really dated. I did discover the ponte sheath dress recently, and those are fabulous. I bought two solid ones (black and burgundy) with sleeves, and the quality is great, has substantial material, and fits me perfectly.

I agree about a lot of items being boxy.   I do like some of their down coats, and I bought a really cute pink and black one this year.  I also like their "tall" turtlenecks as I'm five 8.  I like the length.

I don't like their jeans or pants or most of their tops though--boxy is the word for sure.  I do think their prices are reasonable after all the sales.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"