Trusted Contributor

Does anyone shop Soft Surroundings?

On their site they have up to 80% off in their outlet............amazing prices. Some clothing great prices. I got a cover for winter like a poncho but not for $7.99 it had been $89 and I got a linen one in beautiful dark navy which I never buy navy but for $6.98 and it had ben $89 I got it to wear in the Spring over my white t shirts and I have to be able to get in my jeans then.  ugh  The doctor can not figure out how 18 pounds came on me in 10 days and we have done all the blood work and tests that can be done.  Anway, watching carbs. Their sale is amazing. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Does anyone shop Soft Surroundings?

Thanks @DowntonAbbey. I don't buy because they are too expensive. I'll check out the outlet. 

Trusted Contributor

Actually you just reminded me....I placed my first order 10 days ago.  Just checked and it has not yet shipped.  Never again.

Trusted Contributor

Did you call them about the shipment?  I don't know why they hold?  They have held a few of mine and I had to call and they could not give me an answer.  The prices are cheaper than a consignment store or walmart when they are up to 80% off.  YET the not shipping for ove a week is crazy.  Maybe they will give you a $20 credit for your trouble.

Trusted Contributor

I do not buy unless it is $20 and under.............the outlet is great just like Talbots when they go low you can call an outlet and they will mail out to you like the Talbots Tees I love and sometimes you can get them for $6.99.

Honored Contributor

I do occasionally.  Scarves and tops. Nice merchandise.

Trusted Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

On their site they have up to 80% off in their outlet............amazing prices. Some clothing great prices. I got a cover for winter like a poncho but not for $7.99 it had been $89 and I got a linen one in beautiful dark navy which I never buy navy but for $6.98 and it had ben $89 I got it to wear in the Spring over my white t shirts and I have to be able to get in my jeans then.  ugh  The doctor can not figure out how 18 pounds came on me in 10 days and we have done all the blood work and tests that can be done.  Anway, watching carbs. Their sale is amazing. 

@DowntonAbbeyoh my, I had the same thing happen to me, I gained 11 pounds in 10 days.  That was a year ago and after all kinds of test still no answers !!!  I have only managed to loose 3 pounds so far - UGH !!!   Good luck to you and yes I also love Soft Surroundings !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Did you call them about the shipment?  I don't know why they hold?  They have held a few of mine and I had to call and they could not give me an answer.  The prices are cheaper than a consignment store or walmart when they are up to 80% off.  YET the not shipping for ove a week is crazy.  Maybe they will give you a $20 credit for your trouble.

@DowntonAbbey I am embarrassed to say that I forgot all about it till I saw the thread.  I will call today and see what they say.  It was a denim dress I really wanted for an upcoming trip.  Not 80% off but not a bad price.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DowntonAbbeyupdate on my lost order --

I am at work but did write an email to their initial confirmation of my order.  I got a canned reply that gave me the tracking number (which I already looked up on the order status page) and told me that it was shipped on 6th and to allow 24 hours before information shows.  I replied that I did not appreciate being given useless information which showed no tracking of the package beyond the creation of the label!

The follow up email apologized and confirmed what I stated --that while a tracking # was created along with the label, that nothing in fact was actually mailed out. The item is discontinued (or no longer available).  Believe it or not they did charge my card on the day they supposedly shipped it.

Anyway, like I said, NEVER again!