Honored Contributor

Seriously? These floral patterns are SO LOUD😳

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Seriously? These floral patterns are SO LOUD😳

Kerstin always looks great in everything, but those bold floral leggings were not even flattering on her. 

Frequent Contributor

I know I just don't get it. Lori is a talented stylist. Someone else must be designing her line. I simply do not believe she wears this stuff. Yet it really sells.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a big fan of Logo.  I just don't get most of it.

Regular Contributor

Some of Lori's pieces in solid colors are OK. But, seriously, who is buying from this lineup this evening? And I agree, Kerstin (who looks great in everything) can't save this line tonight. My gosh!Smiley Surprised 

Trusted Contributor

I'm actually a big fan of Lori but I still scratch my head at many of her newer items. I love color and prints but holy moly, you definitely won't be inconspicuous in some of these. Like I said, I like a lot of her things, but really, everything does not go with everything.

Respected Contributor

I don't think the loud prints bother me as much as the loud Lori. Why does she think that every fourth word has to be said in such a high pitched squeal or screech?! 😩 Mercy, I love her and have many, many of her clothes but the presentations are painful on the ears. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered the pink and the olive floral leggings.  I love floral print leggings.  Lori's leggings are my favorites.  I think I have most of her solid colors and many of the prints.  I don't buy anything else from that line as I don't like the tops and all the layering etc. but I sure do like her leggings.  Of course I do gravitate to colors and prints.

Honored Contributor

My understanding is Lori no longer designs her clothing....LOGO was sold out to Xcel in 2021.   Xcel's portfolio now has six brands including Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka, Halston, C. Wonder and Longaberger.  I haven't purchased a LOGO (own a lot from the past), for some time.

Honored Contributor

I love color and really like some of her prints but would never wear bright printed leggings or pants of any sort.  One piece of colorful clothing per day is my limit.

She has a habit of inserting black into many of her otherwise pretty, bright prints and, as far as I'm concerned, that just kills the effect and ruins the piece.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment