Honored Contributor

it's

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love color and really like some of her prints but would never wear bright printed leggings or pants of any sort.  One piece of colorful clothing per day is my limit.

She has a habit of inserting black into many of her otherwise pretty, bright prints and, as far as I'm concerned, that just kills the effect and ruins the piece.

@Kachina624  I think black is in some of the prints because most people prefer black leggings or pants.

@Shanus   I hadn't thought of that but you might be right.  Now I watch for it and avoid it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Re the black ...

I almost always layer a black fitted turtleneck top under LOGO (and other) tops, and 9 times out of 10, I'm wearing black pants and shoes.

I tend to buy those tops that work best with black. And - I'm attracted to colorful abstract and patchwork style prints.  Also from Attitudes and Tolani...

-------------------------------

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love color and really like some of her prints but would never wear bright printed leggings or pants of any sort.  One piece of colorful clothing per day is my limit.

She has a habit of inserting black into many of her otherwise pretty, bright prints and, as far as I'm concerned, that just kills the effect and ruins the piece.

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA    You seem to be a typical New Yorker.  I, however, would pick a bright color from a print top and wear a turtleneck or pants in that color.  I rarely wear black and then only in pants.  Never wear black shirts.  They make me look ghastly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment