Respected Contributor

@MUO 

Oh yes. She wears this  "stuff."  And she looks great.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Someone else is designing her line.  It's Xcel.

@MUO   Yes, Someone else is designing her line.  It's Xcel.

@phoenixbrd wrote:

My understanding is Lori no longer designs her clothing....LOGO was sold out to Xcel in 2021.   Xcel's portfolio now has six brands including Isaac Mizrahi, Judith Ripka, Halston, C. Wonder and Longaberger.  I haven't purchased a LOGO (own a lot from the past), for some time.

Honored Contributor

Now I know why LOGO has been looking different to me.  Lori is not designing it anymore.  Too bad I see the end for this line.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor
These threads are tiresome. I think Quacker Factory looks like toddler clothes for old ladies and everything Clark’s makes look orthopedic, but I can appreciate some people like that stuff so I just mind my business.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love color and really like some of her prints but would never wear bright printed leggings or pants of any sort.  One piece of colorful clothing per day is my limit.

She has a habit of inserting black into many of her otherwise pretty, bright prints and, as far as I'm concerned, that just kills the effect and ruins the piece.

@Kachina624  I think black is in some of the prints because most people prefer black leggings or pants.

Honored Contributor

The few piecs Ipurchased years ago wear inferior fabric and didn't last after a few washings.

Yes, they were solid tops.... None of the busy prints w/ ruffles and florishes for me.

Honored Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@MUO 

Oh yes. She wears this  "stuff."  And she looks great.

She did not look great last night wearing that awful shark bite top

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to say the same thing. The loud prints, and all the tie-dye is very overdone. Nothing matches too.

Trusted Contributor

I used to purchase her items but feel the quality has suffered a bit.  I really have only purchased solid colors from her.  But prices are out of sight as well. The colors and patterns are just way to loud for me. They work on some but not this bod. I just think that ELEGANT BUT SIMPLE DRESSING HAS GOTTEN LOST SOMEWHERE.  jUST an opinion. I realize Lori needs to stay true to her but tone it down just a little. NOT all can pull off the crazy and evrything does not go with everything.

Honored Contributor

Lori's 230 Rayon is my favorite fabric.  It is silky, similar to Liquid Knit but more substantial and doesn't cling.  It's better suited for winter wear since its heavier.  It launders beautifully and comes out of the dryer perfect and unwrinkled.  At regular price, it's too expensive, so I occasionally pick up pieces at special prices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment