Super Contributor

Kudos to the models for being brave enough to model these ridiculous clothes. I would love to know what the inspiration was for this clothing line?

Super Contributor

I was a bit disappointed with last night's show ... I already have the shirt Leah was wearing (2 of them) and the rest of the pieces were a problem either because of shape or fabric content. I like longer, wider sweep, uneven hemlines.

But - I did get two Attitude tops delivered yesterday - so all is not lost.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/26/2014 winamac1 said:
On 2/26/2014 mercyMe said:

USA made !!!! Thank you Lori ... you do listen to your customer base, giving our country more jobs sewing your designs. Even though the fabrics are imported, Americans sewed this adoring top made mostly of polyester (which I cannot wear, but will purchase any cotton or rayon in the future!)

LOGO by Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top with Lace Godet

She ruined that top with that strange mesh at the bottom. I loved it except for that. I'd have preferred lace or chiffon.

Lori described that "strange mesh" as pointelle lace. I found this top very attractive -- one of the nicest pieces in the LOGO line so far, IMO. It sold out very quickly.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/26/2014 GoodStuff said:
On 2/26/2014 winamac1 said:
On 2/26/2014 mercyMe said:

USA made !!!! Thank you Lori ... you do listen to your customer base, giving our country more jobs sewing your designs. Even though the fabrics are imported, Americans sewed this adoring top made mostly of polyester (which I cannot wear, but will purchase any cotton or rayon in the future!)

LOGO by Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top with Lace Godet

She ruined that top with that strange mesh at the bottom. I loved it except for that. I'd have preferred lace or chiffon.

Lori described that "strange mesh" as pointelle lace. I found this top very attractive -- one of the nicest pieces in the LOGO line so far, IMO. It sold out very quickly.

I ordered this in the butternut...waited a bit too long and I'm waitlisted. This is the first piece since last summer that made be pick up the phone, so I do hope I eventually get it. That butternut looked very pretty on my TV last night.