Frequent Contributor

New Colors on Waitlist for A233940 WK VNeck Cardigan

Forgive me if someone already posted this, but I was browsing the Linea items and see that the A233940 WK V Neck Cardigan (the one originally in the Fiesta colors) has 2 new colors available on waitlist. The new colors, Dark Tan and White are the same that awhile back were on waitlist in the V Neck WK Tank. On have already ordered both colors in the tank and am now debating about the cardigan.

I think the white is a must have. I wonder how the Dark Tan compares to the Taupe of the Boyfriend Cardigan (which I do have). There is also the new Twig color in other items.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Colors on Waitlist for A233940 WK VNeck Cardigan

Thanks for the reminder! There was indeed a post about this back in January, but that was a while back now and it never hurts to point it out again. I just checked my order status to make sure that I do have both colors ordered, and I do. This cardigan works better for me than the boyfriend because of my height (or lack of it). I bought all of the fiesta colors last year and wore the heck out of them all summer. Even in hot weather, I was comfortable wearing the tank and using a matching or contrasting cardi when I entered frigid air-conditioned areas. So happy to see new colors in these workhorse pieces.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

On 2/23/2014 shoesnbags said:

Thanks for the reminder! There was indeed a post about this back in January, but that was a while back now and it never hurts to point it out again. I just checked my order status to make sure that I do have both colors ordered, and I do. This cardigan works better for me than the boyfriend because of my height (or lack of it). I bought all of the fiesta colors last year and wore the heck out of them all summer. Even in hot weather, I was comfortable wearing the tank and using a matching or contrasting cardi when I entered frigid air-conditioned areas. So happy to see new colors in these workhorse pieces.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I also like this cardi MUCh better than the boyfriend cardi. I purchased the ivory and the yellow boyfriend cardis along with the coordinating shells. I will purchase whatever new colors LDO offers us in this great cardi...love my Fiesta colors from last spring.

Trusted Contributor

I won't get this cardigan because I like the new WK boyfriend (A-251578) a LOT more! I hope it will be reordered in more colors for the fall.
Super Contributor

Love how Louis designs make everyone happy! Something for everyone.

Valued Contributor

On 2/23/2014 helping said: I won't get this cardigan because I like the new WK boyfriend (A-251578) a LOT more! I hope it will be reordered in more colors for the fall.

I feel the same way. I love my WK boyfriends. I own every color and I have the eagle eye for more colors. I will purchase every color offered!

Contributor

Does anyone know if the matching pieces to this cardigan, A233947 (mockneck tank), A233942 (v neck tank), and A233944 (v neck SS) are being ordered in the new colors? Thank you!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/25/2014 Qwerty said:

Does anyone know if the matching pieces to this cardigan, A233947 (mockneck tank), A233942 (v neck tank), and A233944 (v neck SS) are being ordered in the new colors? Thank you!!!!

Qwerty, I have the v neck tank on waitlist in dark tan and white, along with the matching cardis. But I don't know anything about the SS v neck or the mock neck.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Contributor

Thank you, shoesnbags! I must have missed the window of opportunity, but I'll keep checking and I am happy to know that they will eventually be available.