Super Contributor
On 2/25/2014 madcity411 said:

Who buys this stuff? People with NO taste IMO! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Why, thank you.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Regular Contributor
On 2/25/2014 Kathleen said:
On 2/25/2014 M-Pet said:

People who are on the red carpet do NOT shop at the Q.

I have a red carpet in my living room. and I shop at the Q!

OK.....that's funny.....

Respected Contributor

QVC's beautiful models look like bag ladies in those outfits. Where are the shopping carts?

Respected Contributor

I suppose if your into the 'hobbit' look it's appealing. For me I prefer less layers and simpler tops. I have one of her black ruffled sweaters and I wear it with jeans and heals and look pulled together. Just pick what works for you.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I too noticed LOGO is getting more expensive, I have a few of her more subdued tops, but I don't plan on purchasing any more.

Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2014 islandgrrl said:
On 2/25/2014 winamac1 said: I have those crop pants, and I love them! Her prices keep going up, up, up!

Win: what bottoms do you wear with most of your tops? Leggings?

Hi Island. I wear those crop pants she had on last night and leggings and skinny jeans. I also even wear them with my Zella flared bottom pants or Zella leggings (from Nordies).

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor
On 2/25/2014 baker said:

I too noticed LOGO is getting more expensive, I have a few of her more subdued tops, but I don't plan on purchasing any more.

Her prices are getting are way too high. With s/h and tax, they are now getting exorbitant. I have too many of her tops and have spent too much lately on her tops. I must own 35 of them now.

Valued Contributor

USA made !!!! Thank you Lori ... you do listen to your customer base, giving our country more jobs sewing your designs. Even though the fabrics are imported, Americans sewed this adoring top made mostly of polyester (which I cannot wear, but will purchase any cotton or rayon in the future!)

LOGO by Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top with Lace Godet

Honored Contributor
On 2/26/2014 mercyMe said:

USA made !!!! Thank you Lori ... you do listen to your customer base, giving our country more jobs sewing your designs. Even though the fabrics are imported, Americans sewed this adoring top made mostly of polyester (which I cannot wear, but will purchase any cotton or rayon in the future!)

LOGO by Lori Goldstein 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top with Lace Godet

She ruined that top with that strange mesh at the bottom. I loved it except for that. I'd have preferred lace or chiffon.

Super Contributor

Kudos to the models for being brave enough to model these ridiculous clothes. I would love to know what the inspiration was for this clothing line?