Honored Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I have some Logo from previous years, mostly the mesh cardis, some solid dresses and some french terry cardis I've found on ebay, poshmark, etc.  The stuff this year is absolutely dreadful.  The line has declined so much, I can't imagine wearing any of it.  I could not believe what I was seeing yesterday with that red white and blue outfit, gee, that was soooooooo bad.  It truly was laughable, if I were Lori I would be embarassed by that.

@sunsetbeach It seems that a few people liked it because they are sold out or wait list.  

Esteemed Contributor

@busymom22 ah another sellout. Fine for her I'm sure it made her $$$ but bad for the fashion.

I have some of her older tops (the ones that don't have crazy hemlines) that I still wear. I tried the whole sharkbite look when it first began and decided it was NOT for me. I'm sure others like it but give me a top with a straight hem that I can tuck in or leave out.

I feel that way about most of the other designers who also went overboard with all of the odd looking hemlines. My least favorite has always been the top that is way longer in the back and cups a person's behind!  Not my look at all.

Respected Contributor

I actually thought the red, white, and blue was cute.  I probably wouldn't wear it all together if I had bought it though.  But the shirt with a pair of jeans or a white t-shirt with the pants would be fine.  

Honored Contributor

@layla2450   If you ever go to amazon.com and search logo you'll also find TONS of it there too. I mean TONS. QVC must have a relationship of sorts to ship there what clogs up the q warehouses and ships all of unsellable stuff there.

Susan Graver stuff is very plentiful on amazon too. It is amazing how much liquid knit is there with SG labels. 

And don't forget zulily which has all sorts of brands that you see here one week and on sale or marked down prices at zulily from fashions to shoes/boots to many makeup brands sold here too.

Esteemed Contributor

Thought I would at least try a Logo top a couple years ago. It's hanging in my closet with tags still on.  Don't know why I kept it.

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  I did a search of LOGO on amazon and found about 25 old styles, but there were numerous similar styles by other brands. I tried "Lori Goldstein LOGO clothing", "Lori Goldstein clothing" and "LOGO women's clothing".

Did you have a different search that brought you large results?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO gone crazy

[ Edited ]

@Desert Lily   It's possible amazon dumped all the logo stuff elsewhere, traded it to some other place to sell it off. I check out/pull up all sorts of brands on amazon and find the oddest things there. There was pages full of logo wear there then. Perhaps it's at zulily now, who knows

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO gone crazy

[ Edited ]

I'm wearing a LOGO top today - a neutral tie-dye I bought last summer.

And a pair of Renee's knit pants that I bought in 2020.  

Totoal cost (both were lunchtime specials):  $43 (and change.)

New Contributor

Good for you. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I bought a lot of Logo when she first came here but seriously I can't afford her prices. There are some things I like that I wouldn't wear together.