New Contributor

I'm not sure what is going on with her fashion but it looks crazy.  The patterns and designs are nothing I would ever wear and I have actually never seen anyone else out in public wearing her fashion.  The patterns she tries to put together are actually just ugly. Back to the drawing board maybe!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO gone crazy

[ Edited ]

@AZNANA01 I was just getting ready to post the same thing! It is a good thing Amy made suggestions about where someone might wear the last patriotic outfit, 2 pieces, sold separately. It is most definitely for people who want to be seen. I can never imagine wearing something so bold (loud). 

Occasional Contributor

Being in her 60's she's probably running out of ideas

Respected Contributor

@PatsyZwrote:

Being in her 60's she's probably running out of ideas

Now that wasn't very nice !  I'm not a fan of Logo at all and never buy any of her line of clothes but I'm in my seventies and I still have plenty of good ideas !! Woman LOL

Frequent Contributor

The jacket being presented...I bought it when it was first introduced in March  and the sizing was way way off as if the wrong size label was stitched in it...I had bought the original version in 2020 in my regular size 10 but this new one fit like it was four sizes smaller! So many others also commented on it that I can't believe it is back. Did they make a new batch in the right size.  

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO gone crazy

[ Edited ]

There are several threads on this. Turns out Lori sold her company to Excel a few years ago so probably she has very little involvement in the actual designs.  Many of us miss the old LOGO that had a more subdued line of design. Now everything is over-the-top wild clashing prints, almost clown-like.  And the prices are steep. The assymetrical hems also are out of style. I went to resale sites recently and found some good buys of old LOGO.

Respected Contributor

I am very happy with all of my LOGO purchases.  Her items fit me and I get compliments almost every time I wear them.  Obviously, plenty of other people like them too or she wouldn't still be on.  

Valued Contributor

@Roni18 My DIL has many of the older LOGO pieces, and she looks great in them. The older LOGO clothing seems much more conservative than some of the current LOGO line. The colors seemed a little more subdued. 

Valued Contributor

I just looked up A601780. Saw it on the air. The pink/blue was the worst. No sizes or colors sold out, on sale. I give credit to Amy for not losing it.

Honored Contributor

@AZNANA01   Unless you're personal friends with Lori, its doubtful she designed just for you so it really doesn't matter if you like it or not.

There are many women who enjoy pattern and a play of colors. If you're one of the conservative types who don't, try another line or source.  There are plenty of us lining up to buy Logo.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment