Super Contributor

Ready for LOGO tonight!   I got the Anorak jacket that was presented last time and I LOVE it!   I'm open to anything but vests, as I have so many already. 

Trusted Contributor

@redngold wrote:

Ready for LOGO tonight!   I got the Anorak jacket that was presented last time and I LOVE it!   I'm open to anything but vests, as I have so many already. 

Well, it looks like there will be a One Time Only this evening.  This will be a true test of my willpower and dedication to not buying more and enjoying the vast quantities I already have. Smiley Happy

Enjoy the show...  I will be watching with every intention to just watch!

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:
 I will be watching with every intention to just watch!

@kzjohnson  You should know better!

Honored Contributor

@redngold wrote:

@redngold  I'm really glad you like your anorak!  Great that you got it at the OTO price!

Esteemed Contributor

The blackberry/wild mushroom twinset challenged my resolve, but it fortunately sold out quickly! 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Valued Contributor

y'all have probably already discussed this but it's very annoying for the host to keep calling Lori  , LaurA. Does it bother you? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/21

[ Edited ]

@AkaGoldie, I think what she is saying is "Lor, " dropping the "I." I have a tendency to rename people, too, so it doesn't bother me, but it has been discussed at length and it does bother many. She is just so dang cute there isn't much I wouldn't forgive her for.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@AkaGoldie wrote:

y'all have probably already discussed this but it's very annoying for the host to keep calling Lori  , LaurA. Does it bother you? 

Yes it does, and yes I've discussed.  And the last time I did, I also mentioned that she did the same thing with a crew member who was removing sometihing, i.e. she called Brian, Bri like she does Lor for Lori.  As if they are best buds.  I hate it.

Honored Contributor

I really disliked that cable "permission to play" sweater.  Ugly. Although if I had to pick one to get I'd have picked the black and white. It was even uglier in the other color.

What did you think about the OTO?  I really like plaids usually, and I like the "brushstroke" aspect of this one, esp. how it looked in the purple-ish color with the dark cream as the other color. I really never did see much of the black and red one - they only whisked it across the screen and nobody was modeling it (dumb, dumb, dumb to have Lori and Jackie both modeling the same color!    Although I do like plaids, I rarely wear them and I also wondered how it would look on the rayon span material.  Hard to imagine.  I am always a sucker for eyelash lace athough it looked kinda dressy with the plaid.  Anyone else's thoughts on the OTO?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/21

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I really disliked that cable "permission to play" sweater.  Ugly. Although if I had to pick one to get I'd have picked the black and white. It was even uglier in the other color.

What did you think about the OTO?  I really like plaids usually, and I like the "brushstroke" aspect of this one, esp. how it looked in the purple-ish color with the dark cream as the other color. I really never did see much of the black and red one - they only whisked it across the screen and nobody was modeling it (dumb, dumb, dumb to have Lori and Jackie both modeling the same color!    Although I do like plaids, I rarely wear them and I also wondered how it would look on the rayon span material.  Hard to imagine.  I am always a sucker for eyelash lace athough it looked kinda dressy with the plaid.  Anyone else's thoughts on the OTO?  

I loved the red and black.  And I love plaid, so when I first saw it I though "uh oh" this is going to be tough to resist.  And then I saw the lace... I really don't like lace!  I'm only 5' 2" on a good day and lace makes me feel and look too childish.  So the lace killed it for me gratefully.

I made it through the show until they showed the suede sleeve space dyed cardigan.  I was watching the show with my dark elm on wishing I would have gotten the cayenne also when it was a TSV.  I buckled...I bought it. The cayenne is just such a lovely color for fall!  Smiley Embarassed