Honored Contributor

I ordered  new item  A266756  in the black/gray combo over the weekend.  It was up last week and I was sure it would be presented in last week's show, but it wasn't.  It already has three five-star reviews.  I'm dumb and should have ordered it days ago, so if I liked it I could get the navy pair  - whatever they are calling it - too (I have a lot of LOGO that would work with) if I loved them because surely they will sell out if they are.  My order is still in process so it won't be arriving today before the show. That was dumb of me, because if I love this pair the rest will be gone (if they are presented tonight).

I posted on another thread that I'm going to skip the first hour of DWTS tonight to watch LOGO - I just didn't like the cast that well when I watched last week to miss out on any LOGO items I want!  Smiley Happy

Hi @ MaggieMack

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, glad you like your pants! I will probably watch tonight, but promising myself to just "look." Haha. The one little thing that annoys me about QVC and Logo is that they won't post the items as New Arrivals until after the show. So you miss out on some items if you don't watch, or I guess you can wait a couple weeks when the return come in. Off to Hot Yoga, maybe chat tonight.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Pearlee, glad you like your pants! I will probably watch tonight, but promising myself to just "look." Haha. The one little thing that annoys me about QVC and Logo is that they won't post the items as New Arrivals until after the show. So you miss out on some items if you don't watch, or I guess you can wait a couple weeks when the return come in. Off to Hot Yoga, maybe chat tonight.

Hi @MaggieMack   MM, my pants haven't arrived yet - that's my point above. I wish they had so I could decide whether I want another color before they air!

Last week - see my post on my last week's show thread - they DID post some New items with the numbers and I fully expected them to be presented last week (such as the pants I ordered a few days ago) but they weren't presented.  I posted that new item numbers and photos were up  - that's why I started my thread about last week's show a little early - to give people a head's up on the item numbers.

Honored Contributor

Even though in the past I have not had good luck with any LOGO jewelry, I am foolishly considering this new piece which hasn't yet been presented, although I won't order it without at least seeing it on air (Lori was wearing it together with another chunky LOGO necklace last week so I couldn't really tell much about it).  I hope I'll be able to see it better tonight.  Any thoughts on it?

A266756

Occasional Contributor

Hello Pearley,

I'm new here. I have those pants & I love them. I'm one of the three 

that left a review .I've been watching the Logo topic's & enjoy all of the comments.

If I could I would order the othe colors.  I'll be interested in seeing what you put them together  with. I love Logo. My closet is  getting full Of Lori's clothes.

Valued Contributor

Sadly, DWTS has my full attention ... Lori only gets the commercial time.   Sorry LOGO, love you, but can view ya on QVC.com!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW 9/21

[ Edited ]

@Miamay wrote:

Hello Pearley,

I'm new here. I have those pants & I love them. I'm one of the three 

that left a review .I've been watching the Logo topic's & enjoy all of the comments.

If I could I would order the othe colors.  I'll be interested in seeing what you put them together  with. I love Logo. My closet is  getting full Of Lori's clothes.

@Miamay  Welcome, and I'm so glad you joined us on this thread, Miamay.  I looki forward to seeing more of your thoughts about LOGO and other clothes. Smiley Happy

I have a lot of clothes from a line called Comfy and they live up to their name.  They are extremely comfortable clothes (found often in boutiques) and are very LOGO-ish in style.   I have a lot of gray and gray & black combos in that line, so I expect to wear the black and gray LOGO colorblock pants (assuming I love them and keep them) with Comfy and Logo items and anything else I find in my wardrobe.  I also own a lot of ART OF CLOTH clothing (Google it) - hand dyed fabrics made in America so I'll wear those pants with my AOC clothes that have gray in them.  One of their lines several years ago had a lot of gray and burnt orange and black in them and I have several of those pieces to wear with the black and gray combo.  I do have LOGO's A265602 in all three colors, so if I love the pants I will want to order them in that gray/bluestone combo too which one of the tops comes in, although I don't think I have nearly as much in my wardrobe to wear those with.  Darn I should have ordered these pants last week so I'd know whether to order that color too or not!  Bummer! If they are presented today they'll sell out!

What are you wearing  (or going to wear) your new colorblock pants with?

Occasional Contributor

Pearley,

Well I also have Zip front Knit cardigan A259097,  in maple, it's the one with velvet trim. The pants are espresso & lighter brown. Then I have one of Lori's  pull over tops with a hood, in maple. 

I will look your items up. Thank you for your good advise Pearley. 

Honored Contributor

@Miamay wrote:

Pearley,

Well I also have Zip front Knit cardigan A259097,  in maple, it's the one with velvet trim. The pants are espresso & lighter brown. Then I have one of Lori's  pull over tops with a hood, in maple. 

I will look your items up. Thank you for your good advise Pearley. 

@Miamay  Oohh - I have A259097 in the maple from last year, and in the mallard from just a few shows ago.  Love them both.  Ooohhh if I love the black/gray pants, i may have to now get both other colors!  

You are very welcome. Smiley Happy  And thanks so much for posting your review about the pants - those three reviews helped me decide to order a pair before they've even been presented  (like you ordered before also).  The reviews are very helpful oftentimes.

Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Even though in the past I have not had good luck with any LOGO jewelry, I am foolishly considering this new piece which hasn't yet been presented, although I won't order it without at least seeing it on air (Lori was wearing it together with another chunky LOGO necklace last week so I couldn't really tell much about it).  I hope I'll be able to see it better tonight.  Any thoughts on it?

I have a couple LOGO pieces of jewelry, and I love them.  I've gotten many compliments on them as well- one in particular gets raves whenever I wear it.