Respected Contributor

@GAC65  I totally agree with you.  I've tried several Logo items and they both were returned.  I think I own ONE Logo piece from many years ago.   The pieces I've returned were SO THIN, it was ridiculous.  In person they just didn't  live up to the hype....   at least for me.  I think the pricing is totally out of line,  but....   they must be selling.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO Pricing

[ Edited ]

I purchased a button front jacquard top from the LOGO line...pretty expensive....and the shoulder line had tucks on one side and not the other...went back.

Honored Contributor

@Islandqueen1 wrote:

My feelings exactly...luckily/happily my husband just cannot stand her fashions.  He tell s me all the time that they are clown uniforms and how horrible women look in that style of clothes.  He also says that anyone wearing them looks similar to homeless.  I am starting to agree.

Second-hand bashing of those who wear this line is still bashing. Plus, I think it's extra offensive to bring the homeless into it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Yes I have noticed the price increases!  I am not a fan of this line and own nothing from it...I tried one top yrs ago and it looked bad on me.  I figured the style just didn't work for me but the price back then was around $40 and I thought that was high!

Now do I buy higher priced tops (60 and up) yes I have...but the quality has to be there...the fit has to be spot on...color and so on.  Then of course it usually is for a special event too.  I normally do not look to purchase everyday tops around $100....

Honored Contributor

I will admit Logo has a few cute tops but her prices are ridiculous because the quality is not there.  The tops' fabrics are usually very thin and there is NO way I would pay $70 + for a top from Logo.  It seems they all end up on clearance.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Oh gosh. That comment is just plain mean. I haven’t been around for awhile because people were becoming uncivil. I just started looking at comments about Logo because I think the line is pretty much unattractive unless you are Amy Stran.  That comment reminds me why I left.  When we were first able to comment to each other on the Q site we all pretty much got along. It was fun. Lots of us enjoyed it. 

Valued Contributor

Hey wait. I wrote that about a mean post. Now it looks like I am commenting on regular people not the mean one. 

Honored Contributor

@Raider Fan, you might be better off quoting the poster to whom you directed your comment.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Logo is one of the very few brands on qvc that uses fabrics that cost more.  I hope Lori resists making everything in poly!!  Linea and Isaac are even making more poly. I personally hate poly because it doesn’t breathe and it’s horrible for the environment. Graver clothes will not break down for millennia!!  I’d actually like to see a brand that uses Lori’s fabrics (she uses some poly too but not as much) and would move manufacturing!!  I think there’s a market for that even if it raises prices more. 

My point being there’s multiple ways to look at pricing and priorities. I’m down to buying only a few lines of fashion here....I’d feel better buying those if I believed companies cared about social and environmental issues. 

Regular Contributor

Well...hardly is he tearing down anyone.  He does not say things like that to anyones face.  And your statement regarding couples is uncalled for also.  You are tearing us down, thats wrong also.