New Contributor

LOGO prices have become ridiculous !! When she first came to the Q, they were a bit costly compared to what I usually buy, but no where near what they are now !!! I see cute tops that she makes and I like, but at a cost of $60 and up for one top makes me pass right by....

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Pricing

[ Edited ]

@Ruby12004 wrote:

LOGO prices have become ridiculous !! When she first came to the Q, they were a bit costly compared to what I usually buy, but no where near what they are now !!! I see cute tops that she makes and I like, but at a cost of $60 and up for one top makes me pass right by....

@Ruby12004   Actually, Quacker Factorty clothing and Susan Graver clothing (just to name a couple more) are "nowhere near" priced what they used to be either.

Regular Contributor

Exactly...he told me I shared it.  And yes it was snarky.  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

I think its sad that you had to reply.  Yes, you were snarky.  I was only sharing a conversation.  

The husband was talking about the Clothes not any people. Those who can read Should.

LOGO clothes are the worst ever.  Created from the rag bag. Sorry...Not Sorry

Honored Contributor

@CarrieDe wrote:

The husband was talking about the Clothes not any people. Those who can read Should.

LOGO clothes are the worst ever.  Created from the rag bag. Sorry...Not Sorry

@CarrieDe, guess you missed this part of the post: "...and how horrible women look in that style of clothes. He also says that anyone wearing them looks similar to homeless."

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate