Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Pricing

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@NicksmomESQ 

See your point. Personally, only own one Logo item and the quality is excellent and wear the hoodie often. Have a wonderful day.

@Sweet_Serenity   I’m glad you had an excellent experience with your Logo hoodie. I have purchased quite a few Logo items & have not had the same luck.

Everyone has different standards & experiences.That’s why we have choices. I hope you have a wonderful day too.

Honored Contributor

It's all about your own style, I have several LOGO items that I really like and I look nice in them with the proper bottoms on. I just have to be cautious as I am only 5'4" and some things would look ridiculous on me, so I don't buy those items.  I do agree, however the pricing is getting very high on all the fashion.  

Valued Contributor

I like the LOGO line and thankfully, I can afford the prices, I choose not buy them at such a high price point. As long as people continue to buy LOGO at the high prices, it will stay that way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:
I sure wouldn't be delighted at having a husband who puts down women calling them clowns and homeless. I'd be telling him to stop being so mean spirited and petty. But hey Dianajj, the couple that tears down others stays together, right? 🙄

I don't think he is putting down women but a line of clothing that he doesn't belive look well on them.  I happen to agree for the most part.  There are a few pices that look OK but most look really bad on most hosts and models, my opinion only.  However, no reason for a snarky response.

Honored Contributor

@GAC65 wrote:

It is almost unbelievable what the Q charges for LOGO merchandise. Noticed a cute shirt on the “new” site and it was $91....that is just plain nonsense. Anyone else finding that they are purchasing less and less?  I can not justify the cost of shipping and then paying costly shipping to return..starting to cost me to shop at QVC. Found I have been going back to my favorite box store Dillard’s more often.

@GAC65   And while you were noticing that, have you noticed how much the prices of other QVC clothing lines have increased?  I have.

Respected Contributor

The last thing I ordered from LOGO was a hoodie. It was exactly what I wanted, so the price was acceptable to me.

I order LOGO (as with any brand) whenever I see something that appeals to me and I can afford it.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana wrote:

The last thing I ordered from LOGO was a hoodie. It was exactly what I wanted, so the price was acceptable to me.

I order LOGO (as with any brand) whenever I see something that appeals to me and I can afford it.

@ Montana   That's very sensible of you. 

I respect the choices everyone else here makes as to what they like/want and how they spend their money.  I wish other posters on the board would do the same, but no....instead we have a constant barrage of LOGO-dissing.

Respected Contributor
@mspatmac So someone can mock others for clothing choices yet my defense of it is snarky because you feel the same. I think we need to respect everyone's personal style and what they choose to buy instead of ganging up on them and putting them down and I think it's sad that women enjoy their husbands making fun of other women.
Honored Contributor

Well, that is what adults do.  We shop where we can afford to shop, we just don't feel theneed to announce it.  Price is relative.  LOGO prices might be expensive to you but they aren't expensive at all to other shoppers.  QVC is exists to make money, women are buying and collecting LOGO....at those prices.  

Regular Contributor

I have heard more than one person say that..personally, I can't stand her so called fashions..and they're priced too high for the quality...especially when you can find LOGO at the Green Dragon flea market.