Honored Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

Regarding the repetition of Logo discussions, often negative, this will continue.

There are so many Logo shows!  Amazing, Amazing, Amazing,and did I say...

Amazing.

I consider myself a fairly positive person, but Lori and her clothing line

are absurd. 

Yes, absurd.  I have a feeling many of the women who buy these clothes don't

look that great and don't realize it.

But, yes, of course, everyone can certainly do their own thing....that's life!

"Lori and her clothing line are absurd"...That doesn't even make sense.  It's fine if you don't like it, but your verbage is incorrect.   How is a clothing line...absurd??? It may be unfashionable in your mind, but absurd....?????

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1  IMO a lot of the comments about the LOGO line that I've read on this board are absurd.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do not like the Logo look but I can see why it's popular and QVC sells the line. It stretches and it's comfortable, so exact measurements are not as important as they are for other lines. If you put on or take off a few pounds it doesn't matter. That makes for fewer returns. However, in my opinion Logo is unattractive. I saw Mary Beth for a couple of minutes and thought the outfit was unflattering. I will never order this stuff.

Trusted Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I do not like the Logo look but I can see why it's popular and QVC sells the line. It stretches and it's comfortable, so exact measurements are not as important as they are for other lines. If you put on or take off a few pounds it doesn't matter. That makes for fewer returns. However, in my opinion Logo is unattractive. I saw Mary Beth for a couple of minutes and thought the outfit was unflattering. I will never order this stuff.

DITTO!

Regular Contributor

I think if anyone actually reads all EIGHT pages of replies, they deserve a reward...

I wonder if people just avoided clothes they didn't choose to wear themselves, and let everyone have their own individual style, how many less topics there would be hereWoman Wink

Honored Contributor

LOL -- Great post, @marytoodles

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO NO GO!

[ Edited ]

Regarding the repetition of Logo discussions, often negative, this will continue.

Amazing.

are absurd. 

Maybe a lot of people don't think you look so great in what you choose to wear either.  Smiley Wink  But if you think you look good and are comfortable in what you are wearing, it's all good, right?

Super Contributor

Amazing.

are absurd. 

Wow!   I'm SO glad you're here, Susan in California, to tell us how we look, according to YOU!!   Will you give me the same courtesy, to tell you how YOU really look in your clothing choices??

BTW, your use of the word "absurd" in this context is indeed, absurd.

Respected Contributor

Thank you Maggie mack. I didn't know I could do that.

Maybe the "look" is more of a west coast thing. I am short so I do not layer, I would be swallowed up.

I do love the longer tops to wear with closer fitting pants.

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny, you're welcome!

Although I qualify for being called "tall," I don't really layer, either. At least not like Lori does on the shows. I will wear a SkinnyTee underneath something, but that's about as far as I venture into the layering game.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop