Contributor

I wonder if Amy really wears LOGO?!?

Trusted Contributor

Regarding the repetition of Logo discussions, often negative, this will continue.

There are so many Logo shows!  Amazing, Amazing, Amazing,and did I say...

Amazing.

I consider myself a fairly positive person, but Lori and her clothing line

are absurd. 

Yes, absurd.  I have a feeling many of the women who buy these clothes don't

look that great and don't realize it.

But, yes, of course, everyone can certainly do their own thing....that's life!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO NO GO!

[ Edited ]

Being very honest here.....many of her items are cute. Cute. No lawyer I know would wear them in the courtroom (sorry Amy). Cute as in girls, teens and college students. Now, there are some nice tunic tops, IF you are petite/shirt but at 6'1", her tops hit at all the wrong angles and I don't find them flattering at all on the taller models.

Her workout gear, however, had me looking. Similiar items in the Nike store and other sport stores would run double in price and her items looked nice. Maybe that's the thing; she should be designing/selling active wear instead.

Trusted Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

Regarding the repetition of Logo discussions, often negative, this will continue.

There are so many Logo shows!  Amazing, Amazing, Amazing,and did I say...

Amazing.

I consider myself a fairly positive person, but Lori and her clothing line

are absurd. 

Yes, absurd.  I have a feeling many of the women who buy these clothes don't

look that great and don't realize it.

But, yes, of course, everyone can certainly do their own thing....that's life!

NOTHING about the LOGO line is AMAZING. Your comments are spot on.

Honored Contributor

I'm thinking that it depends on our individual area(s).  Anyway, I do wish that some teens/young women around here would indeed wear the longer LOGO, layered tops.  Would cover-up a multitude of certain body parts.  Right now, over-exposing the back side(s) isn't very attractive.  I've observed the young men/men actually shaking their heads as some women walk by.  I know, too-tight is a trend now-a-days. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I do not like Logo pieces. I prefer structured garments. I have a few looser tops that I wear with slim bottoms but the Logo tops are too oversized for me. I really dislike all the asymmetrical, hi low, and shark bite hems on her tops. I don't think these tops are very flattering. I have seen similar tops in my city, and I see women wearing them, but I do not see women wearing multiple layers like Lori does. 

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

NOTHING about the LOGO line is AMAZING. Your comments are spot on.

NOTHING about your comments is AMAZING.  The LOGO line is spot on.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

No lawyer I know would wear them in the courtroom (sorry Amy). Cute as in girls, teens and college students.

They are too casual to wear in a courtroom so I agree the LOGO line is inappropriate for a lawyer to wear there.  However, they are perfectly appropriate for a lawyer to wear casually, outside work or on a business casual day at the office.  They are not just for girls, teenagers and college students.  Outside work, lawyers" just wanna have fun" too-- and be fun.  LOGO clothes are for fun people.  IMO women often look "uptight" in business suits.  That's what I think when I see them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  i'm in agreement with almost everything you say with the exception of the "uptight" women wearing a business suit.  i would say rather that they look conservative only because i used to wear one.  lol !!!  and i realize you said often (eta)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@Pearlee  i'm in agreement with almost everything you say with the exception of the "uptight" women wearing a business suit.  i would say rather that they look conservative only because i used to wear one.  lol !!!  and i realize you said often (eta)

I wore a business suit for many years, @ladyroxanne, and I felt it made me look uptight, which is not my personality.

Just to correct your phrasing of something, I didn't say the women were uptight who wear suits; I was trying to convey it makes them look  uptight.  Whether  they are or not is wholly different.   As I say, I thought I myself looked uptight in a suit when I'm not!  I usually wore some kind of accessory with mine, such as a scarf or brooch, to soften it up a little.