Esteemed Contributor

Seriously? Everywhere I look on the fashion sites or B&M stores I see tops that scream "Logo" to me. And I see people wearing Logoesque tops, too. I don't particularly favor the tops with chiffon attachments, but some of them do look cute with a slim pencil skirt. I don't see the point in posting about things I don't like, only the things I do. And I would never think to go on a Quackery Factory or Bob Mackie thread and criticize their wares just because I don't buy them. SMH.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I thought MBR looked adorable, and for once not matronly. Her LOGO outfit made her look much more youthful.

@MaggieMack  Did you get the blackberry new "jacket"/"blazer" type top today?

Every time I see LOGO blackberry I think about you, because you described to me what color in LOGO blackberry is.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, no, I didn't buy anything today. I went golfing and then watched golf when I came home. I really liked the cashmere waffle top in cider, but told myself I didn't NEED it! Woman Surprised

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Super Contributor

Yawn. It has been a while since we've had one of these threads. I gues it was time for yet another bag lady thread.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor

I am in California, and I see tons of tops in Lori's style.

I like and have some of her tops.

I really liked the cotton cashmere top, but thought. gee if it were mine I would cut the trim off. Then I thought that that was nuts as it was a bit pricey for a thermal shirt.

Honored Contributor

@Portia wrote:

Yawn. It has been a while since we've had one of these threads. I gues it was time for yet another bag lady thread.

And to @MAGGIE Mack's really good point, I wouldn't think of coming here and telling people that I think Mackie clothes make them look like clowns.  What about sensitivity to those who like and buy the clothes?  Apparently some posters just don't have that.

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@HB glamma wrote:

Mary Beth looked out of her comfort zone dressed in LOGO for today's show.  It's a very polarizing look....you either love it or hate it it seems. 

I'm a hater - just think it does nothing for any of their figures - the layering is ridiculous looking - just my take.  And I don't dress conservatively, but I don't dress like that - it's unattractive.  The top Mary Beth had on wouldn't have looked bad if it didn't have that stuff stuck to it on the bottom.  She just sticks stuff to the bottom of all of her tops - doesn't even look like it belongs there.

DITTO!

Esteemed Contributor

Love every piece I own and get so many compliments.  Maybe some of you live in small towns, but in cities this look is everywhere.  So comfortable and stylish.

Super Contributor

Yet another thread to bash LOGO.

No one is making you watch, right?   I mean, no one is forcing you to watch, so that you can then come here and create a thread to complain about it, right? 

Super Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I am in California, and I see tons of tops in Lori's style.

I like and have some of her tops.

I really liked the cotton cashmere top, but thought. gee if it were mine I would cut the trim off. Then I thought that that was nuts as it was a bit pricey for a thermal shirt.

I'm in California as well, and her styles are everywhere.   

BTW, I had the same thought about the thermal!  Loved it but it was too long for me without removing the trim.   I do wish QVC would order more petite sizes.