Occasional Contributor

Clearly, people like her style but I think everything Lori Goldstein creates is the same and looks like a bag woman!  Just don't understand why everything is over sized, baggy, with uneven hems and and pointed fronts.

Visitor

Sorry, but, I have to agree Some of the clothes could be really cute, but, instead are really tacky and expensive!

Honored Contributor

I must be watching a different LOGO show.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I must be watching a different LOGO show.

Sigh!  Yes, but not a different sentiment from countless other threads.  Deja vu all over again - almost verbatim.

Honored Contributor

And such a kind and gentle way of expressing the sentiment, knowing that many, many people including myself, love LOGO clothes and that people have different tastes and preferences.

Esteemed Contributor

Like every line everywhere, I love some of her things and wouldn't wear others. Some of my fav tops and leggings are Logo. Just got the jacquard dress and love it. Absolutely love it. No one should judge her line, or any line, by one silhouette that is present in the line. Some have biases that are not justified because they only tried one item. Chosen carefully, I think Logo has something for everyone.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I dunno, Maggie Mack.  Maybe I just purposely order her clothes with the idea in mind of looking like a bag lady. Yep, that's it. I wake up every day trying my darndest to look like a bag lady. <rolleyes>

Valued Contributor

Mary Beth looked out of her comfort zone dressed in LOGO for today's show.  It's a very polarizing look....you either love it or hate it it seems. 

Respected Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:

Mary Beth looked out of her comfort zone dressed in LOGO for today's show.  It's a very polarizing look....you either love it or hate it it seems. 

I'm a hater - just think it does nothing for any of their figures - the layering is ridiculous looking - just my take.  And I don't dress conservatively, but I don't dress like that - it's unattractive.  The top Mary Beth had on wouldn't have looked bad if it didn't have that stuff stuck to it on the bottom.  She just sticks stuff to the bottom of all of her tops - doesn't even look like it belongs there.

Respected Contributor

I have never seen anyone out in public dressed like this....mall, food shopping or out eating. Where do all of these people live?