Ok, I'm new to all this. . .I don't even know if I'm in the right place. . .I'm having trouble understanding the layering of pieces.  If I am a medium, my pc. Is going to be so long.  If I want it longer, then I have to order the plus size, but isn't that too big?  I guess I need to know everything about layering. . .thank you so very much, I appreciate your patience and kind help!  Thank You! Donna

Respected Contributor

This is just my opinion but when layering you need to have the underneath top to be longer but tighter fitting. The top piece needs to be shorter and looser fit for comfort and so the bottom hem of the first piece will hang down below the bottom of the top piece.

Trusted Contributor

I like Logo and have a collection of things. Everything seems to work with almost everything--it's really a matter of your own taste. Yes, some of the items are really long, but if you watch for them, some are not. As for sizing, my take would be to get the size that fits your shoulders perfectly. This basicaly means don't size up. The way these pieces are cut, they all sort of drape from the shoulder line, and only a few of the tanks are close fitting. Everything else will just fall naturally and be wide enough. But if the shoulders are too wide, the whole thing will look droopy.

Honored Contributor

Stick to your size.  If the top isn't long enough for your liking in your size, look at a different top.  There are many choices.  Read the measurements.  As mentioned, you want the first layer to be a little more fitted and longer.  Then you build from there.  Try one layer.  There is a LOGO forum under my favorite brand.  Read thru the posts to get more info.  Happy shopping.

Valued Contributor

What I've learned is that logo layering is for people who are always cold. Or, maybe just do it in the winter. But then I want wool.

Respected Contributor

It's funny bc Lori says to layer her stuff is "effortless", yet it has you stressing.  It's obviously not as effortless as she wants everyone to believe. LOL!