Respected Contributor

Prices on the fashions are out of sight

[ Edited ]

I used to love to buy Quacker Factory and Denim and Co but the prices have gone up so much. By the time you put the shipping and tax on it you would have to use Easy Pay. If I can't pay for what I buy I just don't buy it. I know others feel the same way. Even the TSV is not a value most of the time.

I got two pair of Wendy Williams leggings that normally sell for $29.90 on sale as a daily special for $14.98 each on HSN yesterday. She has the best made leggings and they are long enough to feel comfortable. I am waiting for her to come back on HSN to get more of her leggings with the gathering near the leg. Luckily I am retired and do not buy as much as I before. When HSN has a sale it is really a sale.

I love the quality of Quacker but I just can't afford them anymore. 

There needs to be 20% off once in a while in an email sent to us like we get monthly from HSN. QVC needs to give us incentive to buy here more.

Respected Contributor

Re: Prices on the fashions are out of sight

I totally agree with you....I have 1 top in my cart and it's 52.00 + 3.00 s/h...then tax....WOW!  To me that is super expensive for what the QF top is!!  I can't seem to do it knowing I can get tops locally on sale for half the price or even less then half the price!

I was really shocked to see this today as lot's of their other tops are sets of 2's for less then the price of this one.  I know it's new for the season but really??

Trusted Contributor

Have you looked in their Clearance fashions?  They have a lot of Quaker Factory mark

downs.  QVC relies on impulse buyers who snatch up the garment at first offering.  That is why they can up their prices.  There will be people who will buy that way.  Waiting for a mark down might mean not getting your correct size or color but that's how it goes with them and others stores with brick and mortar buildings.

Respected Contributor

Yes I have and lots of what is marked down has low ratings and not really much of a savings.

Honored Contributor

Yes, their fashions everyday are high for a home shopping network, not like years ago. I can and do buy their things at regular price, but I like to get a bargin and find things on clearance and as a lunch time special.

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely agree !!!!!!!!!!!!

And the 20% off would be great...even 10% .

QVC seems to give us nothing.  Once in a while, free shipping.

Now the big thing is FREE exchanges.  Well, THANK YOU very much.

Goodness, a shopper of QVC for yrs, reward , or give some type of incentive.

BUT thats not GOOD business I guess.

Super Contributor

EXCHANGES SHOULD HAVE ALWAYS  BEEN FREE!

Honored Contributor

If you think Quacker Factory and D&C prices are high, look at Logo and Susan Graver.   All prices have gone up in all the lines.  I still find the quality to far surpass what any other channel sells. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree as well. Especially with regard to Denim and Co. It is a perfectly acceptable line of clothing but absolutely nothing special and then there's the problem of inconsistent sizing. There must not be enough of us who feel this way or else the pricing would be different IMHO.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another Quacker show where nothing appealed to me.  Too many jacket/tee shirt sets, too much applique and embellishment.  I like traditional, sharp looks with a hint of the bling.  Line has really gone south for me since Jeanne has been gone.