Esteemed Contributor

Her style of clothing isn't for me ...but I love the colors she uses.

Honored Contributor

@QVCPhobe wrote:

Logo clothes are fine.  The only issue that I have are increasing prices.  I do not make many purchases in th line anymore.

The prices ARE absurd anymore....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I would not have posted this on Facebook, but then, don't use Facebook.  I would never insult someone and their artistic design simply because it did not appeal to me, it is just not nice.  Requests and/or suggestions are more productive. Logo designs and fabrics are not my style (although her colors are gorgeous) and have yet to see anyone in the DC suburbs of MD wearing any of this kind of layered clothing..... 

Occasional Contributor

Her price in her layering pieces are OUTRAGEOUS !  I would however like to see leggings (a258796) come back....great fit and with price range of others.

Occasional Contributor

The prices of her layering pieces are OUTRAGEOUSLY high. However, I would like to see her leggings (a258796) come back in stock. They were in the price range of many oth

Honored Contributor

@jwyrick wrote:

The prices of her layering pieces are OUTRAGEOUSLY high. However, I would like to see her leggings (a258796) come back in stock. They were in the price range of many oth

I love her leggings too, but they just run SO big.  An xxs is like a small or medium in b and mortar.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

So a new poster dragged up a thread that is almost 1 year old just to be insulting about the LOGO line.  SMH

Occasional Contributor

I am petite and I just can't wear the layered look that Logo shows on QVC, don't understand why this brand is so popular! Just my opinion!

Trusted Contributor

What is the point of this post?

Respected Contributor

More of the same, revive old threads and gt it going again...Lets shut this one down people! .Woman HappyHeart Do what I am going to do. 

Don't worry, be Happy!