Valued Contributor

Leah did a live stream this morning for about 20 minutes on her new studio park line. Beautiful items, I ordered the striped shirt and the olive zebra top.

Valued Contributor
do you have an item number on the striped shirt?
Honored Contributor

Re: LEAHS STUDIO PARK

[ Edited ]

QVC really screwed up Leah's Studio Park launch.  They've been promoting it for weeks & days on end that it would debut today, 5/20.  But today it never showed online.  But QVC customer service would give out individual item numbers IF you asked about an item on their FB page.  

Then Leah's livestream was able to put some item numbers up.  

They are finally online, at least some items are.

Jayne Brown was nice enough to post on her social media pages that Leah would be able to launch some of her items in Leah's AM Style show on Saturday morning.  

Respected Contributor

Re: LEAHS STUDIO PARK

[ Edited ]

@spursfan2 wrote:
do you have an item number on the striped shirt?

@spursfan2 , there's a shirt online now that has both stripe and check choices. Link below.

https://www.qvc.com/Studio-Park-x-Leah-Williams-Stretch-Poplin-Button-Front-Shirt.product.A496885.ht...

Valued Contributor
thank you!
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

QVC really screwed up Leah's Studio Park launch.  They've been promoting it for weeks & days on end that it would debut today, 5/20.  But today it never showed online.  But QVC customer service would give out individual item numbers IF you asked about an item on their FB page.  

Then Leah's livestream was able to put some item numbers up.  

They are finally online, at least some items are.

Jayne Brown was nice enough to post on her social media pages that Leah would be able to launch some of her items in Leah's AM Style show on Saturday morning.  

@Caaareful Shopper    There were many items with pictures and item numbers posted on QVC's private Facebook page this morning.  That's the one you have to join.  I looked over them, didn't see anything that interested me and moved on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Check out these Leah's Studio Park pants ....

If you do a close-up - the seams don't match - on either side of the leg!

Honored Contributor

I have  similar hounds tooth Susan Graver pants.  I also would not pay $55 for a plain cotton poplin blouse that I had to iron, which would definitely be necessary.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I looked at her collection....nothing there that strikes me. The jeans are pretty expensive. Laurie Felt jeans are the bomb diggity, and are less pricey. 

Super Contributor

Just another marketing ploy to purchase the same stuff over again.  Nothing personal to the hosts, but with the cost of all items, it has to be pretty special for me to purchase anything at these prices.  Sad, but the timing of these launches is not good.  Can get any type of everyday lounge wear, tshirts, jeans for one-fifth the price at Costco.