Regular Contributor

Just turned on the Q. Kim Gravel is on & the item was a T-shirt for

$52.😳 Too much in my book.

Trusted Contributor

@Patz822 wrote:

RIDICULOUS price. It probably cost $10 to make.

Respected Contributor

The prices of her thin tops in the $60 to $70 range is unbelievable to me.

I'm beginning to think most Q customers must be rich!  I'm not poor, however, I'm not a fool with my money either. Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

@Patz822 wrote:

@Patz822    Perhaps you should change the channel and move on to something else.  Kim is not selling ordinary Wal-Mart equality tees that you discard at the end of the season.  If you can't see the difference, they're not for you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I used to buy a lot of her clothes and I do like the pieces that I have.  However, I have been sending a lot back lately.  So I guess an unexpected benefit for me, these prices help me NOT buy. 

Respected Contributor

Clothing prices on Q are getting out of hand....

Honored Contributor

Sadly, quality is taking a back seat lately.  I do like Kim G but some of her items are better than others.  To each his own.  My first reaction was same as @Patz82.  And, @kindred cats ....had to chuckle.....yes, either a lot of money..,,or a lot of credit card debt.

Esteemed Contributor

Nobody likes the fact that prices are high everywhere on everything, but complaining about Q's prices is an effort in futility because this is the new normal.   I went to our premium outlets today and did some shopping at Banana Republic factory,   Everything is 50% off the price marked and special racks of 5o% off the marked down price.   I went to a couple of the designer stores like Theory, and a few others in that category. Prices were still high.    They also have a huge Barefoot Dreams outlet.   Their prices were better than the Q but they were still up there in the $53 and $70 for tops and their pants were in the $60, $70 and up.   It's a beautiful store - everything neat and well presented.  Tons of baby stuff and lots and lots of blankets 

Respected Contributor

Right now she is showing a 3/4 sleeve sweater for $57. It is selling out but no one where I live where summer temperatures run between 90 to 100 degrees would wear it. Nor do I take trips or cruises to the Bahamas.

Respected Contributor

I was tempted to get that t-shirt, if this is about the long sleeve slub, but held back.  I did get the one time only waffle knit top.  I will say that I think Kim looks great in everything she presents, in every color.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank