Occasional Contributor

My first Belle purchase was tunic tee in twilight. Loved it so much I got in cream and green. Need longer tunics- 35 to 36 inches would be great. Will the twilight match tsp duster in twilight?

Regular Contributor

I am sending one back on Monday. Material is very thin and see thru.  I can well afford her items but lately I have found the quality not what it used to be.  

Occasional Contributor

The first tunic tees I got were nice Pima cotton. Wash well, great length. I wish she would make more- I would buy in every color. This new material with the high/low looks to be a much thinner material. I could see the host's hand through the top while she was showing it.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Patz822 wrote:

Just turned on the Q. Kim Gravel is on & the item was a T-shirt for

$52.😳 Too much in my book.

@Patz822    Perhaps you should change the channel and move on to something else.  Kim is not selling ordinary Wal-Mart equality tees that you discard at the end of the season.  If you can't see the difference, they're not for you.

wait a sec. If I'm not mistaken you have regularly complained about Gravel fashions? What changed?

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know how to get on the chat with Amy?

Occasional Contributor

I want to ask Kim to consider more true tunic length tops

Esteemed Contributor

@MelRenee wrote:

I want to ask Kim to consider more true tunic length tops

Go to her Facebook page and send her your request.

Honored Contributor

I have heard similar comments about Kim's clothing.  

I'm not a retailer snob.  I shop at Walmart and Neiman Marcus, but like you I want  quality to match the price.  

Trusted Contributor

Belle is by far my favorite line on QVC. I don't think I have ever sent anything back. 

As opposed to some designers who seem to be mailing it in these days, I actually do think Kim has a lot of input in her line. 

Respected Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

Belle is by far my favorite line on QVC. I don't think I have ever sent anything back. 

As opposed to some designers who seem to be mailing it in these days, I actually do think Kim has a lot of input in her line. 

I agree. I enjoy wearing the pieces I've bought from her line. She's a fun vendor to watch too

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music