Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kelly Osborne quits Fashion Police on E! Channel!

ITA
Occasional Contributor

I am very angry at Kelly for not sticking up for Guiliana!! What kind of FRIEND does that?

They've been working together long enough to have each others back...no? It's bad enough our Precious Joan is gone, but now more sorrow for Mellisa! Shame on Kelly!

Let it go!

This was her baby and Joan loved doing it.Kelly is trying to sabatogue the show like it's all about her.

Who is Kelly anyhow?

Normalwoman

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/2/2015 parisgirls said:

I am very angry at Kelly for not sticking up for Guiliana!! What kind of FRIEND does that?

They've been working together long enough to have each others back...no? It's bad enough our Precious Joan is gone, but now more sorrow for Mellisa! Shame on Kelly!

Let it go!

This was her baby and Joan loved doing it.Kelly is trying to sabatogue the show like it's all about her.

Who is Kelly anyhow?

Normalwoman

One of the news magazine shows suggested that Kelly - rather than supporting Guiliana -put her 'under the bus'. Kelly claimed there were several tapings of the segment with the joke, she said she didn't want it to air, etc.

I think she was looking to cut her contract for several months, making a mountain out of a molehill made it happen.

Super Contributor

One down, three to go.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. My sentiments exactly!

Honored Contributor

Good. I got tired of her laughing like a hyena over absolutely everything.

I also think she's a big hypocrit.

Exactly what fashion credentials did Joan have?

I have to laugh at those who think Kathy is so rude and vulgar but then say they liked Joan. No one was worse than Joan and Joan was no lady during her stand up routine as was suggested.

Occasional Contributor

I didn't want to even give Kathy a chance, but I found her very funny. Maybe b/c I want the show to continue. Kelly offered nothing but the "I'm obsessed'' over every single outfit that was shown. It was SO fake. Wait-Her mother will find her another show to be ''seen'' in.

Yes our Joanie, really had a potty mouth, but she was hilarious!!--(in my opinion)I would laugh out loud with her jokes and antics! I still have her last 11 shows taped on my t-v. sniff.

I had purchased several items of Joans from QVC, and I treasure them always. They are still stunning! She created her own style, and for her age, that was something!

Lastly Joan was loved. Not just for her humor, but for her kindness', and many unspoken and silent charities. '

I hope the show goes on. Melissa created this, and she's been thru enough already.I wish Kelly would have let it go. Look at the mess she caused! And for what? I hope G isn't sick from this! She's seems like such a nice person.

Regular Contributor

Don't worry I'm sure Sharon will find a way to get Kelly to be on ""The Talk"" while Sarah is out on maternity leave.

Regular Contributor

On 3/1/2015 Carmie said:

I am just spinning about "fashion credentials." What the hey are they?

Fashion changes at the whim of designers and clothing manufactures. It's a sure fire way to insure that women will keep buying more

I see clothing today that was fashionable in the 70's making a comeback. No one would be caught dead wearing this clothing in the 90's. Today it's trending!

Some of the clothing that is beng sold today is silly and stupid looking and should not be worn by adult women. It might be fashionable, but it's not flattering.

We don't need Fashion Police....we need common sense.

The absolute truth, and very well said.
Frequent Contributor

My opinion is she was told to leave on her own or she would be fired. You can't throw a co worker under the bus as she did with GR and expect no one to react. That is Melissa's show...she is the exe producer.....GR is a E! staple and has lots of time in with the network and respect as well. I think there was already trouble amongst them...remember GR wasn't around for the, was it Grammy's? E! doesn't want an unhappy G!

Regular Contributor

Here's my 2c. My opinion). Here it goes. I was never a fan of making fun" so I didn't like the show fp. I never could figure out what profession KO had, ever. But I don't know what mrs G'g is either?!" As far as the remark pochoulli and weed in regards to African American's go, I didn't get that either. G's apology was poor, if that's what you call it. And I'll explain why I say that, if an expert has to come on TV after to dissect to explain the apology to the public then, " say what". I recall vividly Sharon O. Years ago explicitly saying how close her family was, so she's probably going to take care of everything, and that's fine, if she got her a college Ed. But not so in this case when somebody more deserving should get it, because were talking Big bucks here. Not fair. Like I said this is solely just my opinion, which is only worth about 2 cents.