Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kelly Osborne quits Fashion Police on E! Channel!

On 2/28/2015 DogLvr said:

Don't be too sure she quit on her own terms. There may have been issues before and been asked to resign. Sharon Osbourne also pulled this stunt when NBC did not air her son, Jack's tv pilot and blamed the decision on NBC's refusal to air because of Jack's MS diagnosis.

Wonder what her next job will be (courtesy of her mother).

Esteemed Contributor

What talent does Kelly Osbourne have anyway. Just the day before this happened Sharon made a statement on The Talk that her children are grown & can speak for themselves. Ha, we'll see. Don't let the door hit you in the behind Kelly.

Honored Contributor

I am just spinning about "fashion credentials." What the hey are they?

Fashion changes at the whim of designers and clothing manufactures. It's a sure fire way to insure that women will keep buying more

I see clothing today that was fashionable in the 70's making a comeback. No one would be caught dead wearing this clothing in the 90's. Today it's trending!

Some of the clothing that is beng sold today is silly and stupid looking and should not be worn by adult women. It might be fashionable, but it's not flattering.

We don't need Fashion Police....we need common sense.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 DogLvr said:

Don't be too sure she quit on her own terms. There may have been issues before and been asked to resign. Sharon Osbourne also pulled this stunt when NBC did not air her son, Jack's tv pilot and blamed the decision on NBC's refusal to air because of Jack's MS diagnosis.

I too read that she was told to quit or they would fire her. I never understood why she was qualified to be on this show in the first place. Stacey London from What Not a to Wear insinuated this on The View the other day. Giuliana is a host and Kelly, I'm not sure what her previous jobs were. It should be interesting to see where she ends up. I'm sure that was a big salary she gave up. I don't think her new line at HSN is doing that well. Perhaps her Twitter rants about the incident were not that smart.
Honored Contributor

Stacey London would be great as Kelly's replacement, but even she probably doesn't want the job!!!!!!! But at least she has the Fashion background! I can see why George left.....I do like Brad though.....

Trusted Contributor

On 2/28/2015 pupwhipped said:

One down, three to go.

Well.....three down, one to go: Joan, George and Kelly. George was the smart one. Got out right away.

Super Contributor

If true, ridiculous! Apology made, move on. What background and talent does Kelly Osborne have anyway except having a famous father?

Valued Contributor

The only one I enjoyed on the show was Kelly and Joan.

Kathy Griffen grates on my last nerve. I won't be watching anymore.

I think the show's days are numbered. It's not good anymore and not fun to watch.

Joan made that show.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watch FP since Joan Rivers died. I don't think Kathy Griffin is funny and the rest of them aren't either so for me, there is no reason to watch.

heck these people are paid to make fun of people.

Respected Contributor

First, I really don't get the alleged connection of patchouli and weed to African Americans...? Second, always liked KO on the show, agreed with her critiques more than anyone else, and SMH over her "resignation". I saw the show, saw the joke, and saw Kelly laughing over it just as much as anyone....? Definitely sounds like there's more to the story. Lastly, I gave up watching Kardashians a long time ago and definitely would not watch FP if one was a regular.