Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kelly Osborne quits Fashion Police on E! Channel!

On 2/28/2015 hsawaknow said: If JR had made those comments I doubt it would of been made such a big deal out of it. I have heard worse comments made. I also doubt KO would quit had Joan made that remark.

SO TRUE

Honored Contributor

On future red carpets, FP will have a field day making fun of Kelly's attire.

Esteemed Contributor

Khloe looked hideous on Oscar night. They should find people with experience, taste and class of which the KClan has 0....
Respected Contributor

Its OK, Kelly has so many other talents to fall back on (lol)-

I have been watching and liking the show allright... but I would not watch if K. Kartrash is on.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe Georgie will come back. Sorry, but K.O. is an unattractive Miss No-talent. Won't be missed. She got her job because Joan & Melissa were friend ly with Sharon. No other reason.
Respected Contributor

One down, three to go.

Regular Contributor

Khloe was not a good host on X Factor; very awkward and Mario had to jump in and save her most of the time and during the red carpet last weekend I flipped over to E just as she was commenting on Anna Kendrick's beautiful dress and not even knowing who she was because I didn't instantly recognize her with blond hair I thought what a dumb comment she was making. She kept saying that the color of her dress wasn't good for the Oscars and was better suited to the beach and she kept repeating it because Guiliana questioned it. What color was it?? a gorgeous coral color. What was she even talking about? That's all I heard because that made me change the channel fast. Why can't they get an actual fashion designer??

Regular Contributor

On 2/28/2015 Rottie_mama said:

The joke was written for GR. KO had to know that. She is just bailing on a sinking ship.

Agreed, it was ok to make fun of other people just not her friends. Right? Oh please, grow up. That comment was not racist, associating drugs with a particular hairstyle...oh come on.

I agree
Regular Contributor

On 2/28/2015 ValuSkr said:

On future red carpets, FP will have a field day making fun of Kelly's attire.

True
Honored Contributor

Personally, the show seems doomed. If Joan was alive NONE of this would have happened. Gulianna is a television gossip columnist, nothing more. She will not last on FP either. Kelly actually has more options than Gulianna. But none of them are A list talents. Did they actually have seats inside at the Oscars? They are all nice women, but come on they are all acting like Fashion Police has the clout of major prime time television show. JMHO nothing else