Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

Is Wendy Russo the late 40 ish blonde host? She is very attractive, but can be kind of "full of herself" while presenting. She is very attractive, so I guess "she knows it." I like the one who does the Beauty report Morrison (?) and Colleen Lopez the best!

She kicked off the TTV at 10:00.  I would say she's 40ish and yes she's blonde and thin.  Within about the last month or so she got her hair cut but it's still long.  She is very pretty but Heather Hall is by far my favorite host on Evine.

I was channel surfing over the weekend and stopped on evine to see Dimitri with Heather Hall.  My husband walked into the room and asked "Who is that?  She is really pretty."

I agree.  In my opinion she is probably the most attractive of ALL home shopping hosts.  And, she seems just as nice.  

Hi Magic.  ITA  I think she seems like a genuinely nice person.  I don't find her to be affected or phony.  I also think she's super pretty.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

Is Wendy Russo the late 40 ish blonde host? She is very attractive, but can be kind of "full of herself" while presenting. She is very attractive, so I guess "she knows it." I like the one who does the Beauty report Morrison (?) and Colleen Lopez the best!

She kicked off the TTV at 10:00.  I would say she's 40ish and yes she's blonde and thin.  Within about the last month or so she got her hair cut but it's still long.  She is very pretty but Heather Hall is by far my favorite host on Evine.

I was channel surfing over the weekend and stopped on evine to see Dimitri with Heather Hall.  My husband walked into the room and asked "Who is that?  She is really pretty."

I agree.  In my opinion she is probably the most attractive of ALL home shopping hosts.  And, she seems just as nice.  

Hi Magic.  ITA  I think she seems like a genuinely nice person.  I don't find her to be affected or phony.  I also think she's super pretty.

Hi Win!  I don't really watch evine, but I will surf by and when I see Heather I might stop for a minute or two.  From what I have seen she is both poised and professional as well as being pretty!  

I was just reading about your new Sorel boots!  I really like them.  Have you received them yet and, if so, do you love?!?  

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

Hi Win!  I don't really watch evine, but I will surf by and when I see Heather I might stop for a minute or two.  From what I have seen she is both poised and professional as well as being pretty!  

I was just reading about your new Sorel boots!  I really like them.  Have you received them yet and, if so, do you love?!?  

Hi Magic.  YES...I received them.  I absoutely LOVE them.  I'm so glad I ordered before they sold out in my size and color.  OMGosh they are adorable, and the heel height is perfect.

How are you btw? I'm not on much anymore, and I don't see too many posts from you either.  I'm not really a "fan" of the new boards, and very few post anymore.  

I hope you are having a great summer and have a great remainder of the week.  If you can find those Sorel in your size, I think you'd love them. I"m not a huge fan of olive, but these boots are beyond adorable!  Take care!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

Hi Magic.  YES...I received them.  I absoutely LOVE them.  I'm so glad I ordered before they sold out in my size and color.  OMGosh they are adorable, and the heel height is perfect.

How are you btw? I'm not on much anymore, and I don't see too many posts from you either.  I'm not really a "fan" of the new boards, and very few post anymore.  

I hope you are having a great summer and have a great remainder of the week.  If you can find those Sorel in your size, I think you'd love them. I"m not a huge fan of olive, but these boots are beyond adorable!  Take care!  Smiley Happy

Oh Win, I am a fan of olive.  In fact, I have too much olive outerwear.  If it weren't for the change of seasons, I am sure people would think I was wearing the same coat everyday!  I do love those boots.  I think I might like them better than the Joan of Arctic from last year.  

I am fine.  It has been a busy summer and it is sad to realize fall is just around the corner. I, too, don't spend much time on these boards.  It isn't that I can't accept change, but something is very different and not in a good way.  I hope all is well with you, Win, you are having an enjoyable summer and life is good.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Kate and Mallory

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

Oh Win, I am a fan of olive.  In fact, I have too much olive outerwear.  If it weren't for the change of seasons, I am sure people would think I was wearing the same coat everyday!  I do love those boots.  I think I might like them better than the Joan of Arctic from last year.  

I am fine.  It has been a busy summer and it is sad to realize fall is just around the corner. I, too, don't spend much time on these boards.  It isn't that I can't accept change, but something is very different and not in a good way.  I hope all is well with you, Win, you are having an enjoyable summer and life is good.  

Good morning Magic! 

Things are going well!   I did know you liked olive.  I like my Sorel boots from last year, but I even prefer these.  I hope your size is available if you choose to purchase. 

Have a great day my friend!  Smiley Happy

I love fall, BTW, but I am SO not looking forward to winter! Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Mtnbikegirl wrote:

I think she is nothing but super nice.  She reminds me of my Mom when my Mom was her age and I love watching her shows.

Honored Contributor

I did not get anything the other day but I just made my first K&M purchase. I had a hard time deciding between the black & the blue but I ended up ordering the black. It is on clearance for only $16.94. 

721-966- Kate & Mallory® Knit 3/4 Sleeved Lace Trimmed Open Cardigan
Valued Contributor

I received this top today, and it is really, really nice. I love the fabric/style/print.

Valued Contributor

I got my TTV today.  I ordered the "leopard" type with tan and black and its a perfect fit.

Honored Contributor

I watch a lot of Evine especially when Isomers and Skinn is on. I like all the hosts, but Heather Hall is a real talent and seems to really love her job. Evine has to be careful not to turn her into a diva and ruin a perfectly good show host.