Respected Contributor

Re: Just Noticed the Christmas Trees in all the Shows...

It really makes me miss the old Q days when Steve would do the Halloween Specials. So much fun! Seems all the ""fun"" has exited the Q. No Christmas junk for me till after Thanksgiving!

Super Contributor

I miss Steve too! I loved his Halloween specials, those were so much fun!

Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 ValuSkr said:
On 10/15/2014 LipstickDiva said:

ValuSkr, I'm one that takes my tree down either the day after x-mas or 2 days after. By that time I want my house back to normal.

LOL, I'm like that some years too. As much fun as it is to Christmas-decorate, it's just as much a relief to put it all away.

ITA. I definitely want it gone and put away by Jan. 1.

I put up less and less every year, just because it is such a hassle to get it out, put it up and then take it down a month later.

Contributor

I don't mind the trees as much some shows are sneaking Christmas music..... That just did it for me...... STOP IT
Valued Contributor

It's never too early to start pushing Christmas!! I'm surprised they waited until mid-October..

Super Contributor

Another insult to the collective viewer intelligence. We are supposed to subconsciously start shopping early when we are triggered by the sight of Christmas trees.

I don't like the Christmas trees on the sets this year, the colors are not right for Christmas! They should be green trees ( like the ones they have been selling) with traditional style decorations. The trees this year are not looking like Christmas, they look more like they were decorated for "fall". Doesn't put you in the mood for the Christmas season. How about changing them after Thanksgiving??? Green or maybe flocked trees, anything but the ones that are there now!!

I agree, the Christmas decorations should stay up until "New Years Day".

Honored Contributor

Christmas Season - logic, a season is 3 months. Hence Oct, Nov Dec is 3 months. Simply riduculous. Makes it less special.