Contributor

Did anyone see the Susan Graver show last night. I think Jill was very rude to her. Saying that she has did shows with her for 20 years and nothing Susan would say or do would surprise her.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Jill was just making a normal funny - I've said that to my off-the-wall type friends. Lighten up.

I did notice Susan expected to share a hug with Jill like all the other hosts do - but Jill was having no part of that. Susan leaned forward and Jill pulled back. Most host are huggers and kissers - (which I'm tired of) .....but Jill is selective (as to whom she embraces)

Honored Contributor

That wasn't being rude...she was making a joke.

Like when hosts say they are going to get in ""trouble"" with a vendor - too much fun.

It was a joke.

Super Contributor

Not rude at all, very humorous! Susan laughed right along with it. All Jill meant was that Susan was a free spirit.

Respected Contributor

I watched part of the show. Jill seemed to have an "attitude" last night. I can usually watch her, but turned her off last night. Her constant "umm" or "hmm" whatever you call her hesitation noise, got on my nerves. She said MANY, MANY times last night. Jill used to be a fav host of mine, but I cannot take her lately.

Esteemed Contributor
I watched the video and saw absolutely nothing rude about Jill's comment.
Trusted Contributor
Didn't seem rude to me at all. Just joking around. What I did think was rude was Susan talking constantly , right over Jill when she was trying to make her presentations.
Respected Contributor

I've never seen Jill being rude to anyone at any time, and I do watch her shows often. I am sure she was using a little light humor.

But I sure agree with Alsee. It's the first Graver show I've seen for a while - her rude behavior drives me right to the remote. She was interrupting and cutting in as usual last night and if it had been anyone but Jill I would have turned her off right away. Jill was doing a magnificent job of keeping her cool, and doing her job.

While I'm being catty, I have to add that that orange/leopard thing she had on was the absolute worst piece I've ever seen her wear. Halloween anyone?

Honored Contributor

I didn't think she was rude.

Honored Contributor

I've been running across Jill much more during the past few days.......could be she is substituting for hosts who are away, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).