Honored Contributor

If You Own Some, Does Bronzo Look Like Real Gold

If you own some Bronzo, does it look the same color as your real 18K jewelry. Does it feel real to you? I am considering buying a long oval link chain. I would like the know what you think.

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Own Some, Does Bronzo Look Like Real Gold

I own original bronzo which is supposed to look like rose gold. It was before they came out with the yellow gold and white gold bronzo.

I don't own any real rose gold but I can say that on the 2 pieces that I own, you would never guess it's rose gold color. It looks like yellow gold to me. I don't know that anyone would mistake my pieces for real rose gold because the 2 pieces are watches. They don't scream brassy and fake though. I've never seen yellow or white bronze in person.

Honored Contributor

I own three pieces of the rose tone Bronzo and a pair of the yellow tone Bronzo earrings and they do indeed look like real gold. My gold earrings are a small (for me) textured hoop, very traditional and they look EXACTLY like 14k gold. They also have the weight and feel of a good pair of gold earrings. No one would ever know they aren't gold by feeling them. My rose tone pieces look like rose gold but they can't "pass" as 14k because they are large. My neck piece would probably cost $2000 in gold and my good friends know that I'd never pay that much for rose gold. I'm all set with the rose tone Bronzo but I will indeed add more yellow tone Bronzo to my jewelry wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

For me the big thing is the weight. I don't like how light weight it is. Since gold comes in many different hues, I don't think the color is the issue.

Occasional Contributor

I own one pair of earrings in the bronzo rose gold and I don't think it looks like 14k at all. I've worn them once but really didn't like the look so I haven't bought anything else in Bronzo. It's very lightweight but the color disappointed me.

Honored Contributor

I am interested in how authentic the yellow looks, as compared to the real yellow, 18K.

Trusted Contributor

I think the yellow bronzo is a little darker than my 14K and 18K pieces but still mixes with them very well. I have the GILI tubogas necklace, bracelet and black spinel initial all in yellow and they've held up well in the three months I have had them. Hope this helps!
Respected Contributor

Personally, I wouldn't purchase Bronze jewelry- A friend of mine has a few pieces and they look nothing like Gold-CHeap!

Super Contributor

I saw it at the outlet. Doesn't look like gold. I really didn't care for it. I did order one piece in silver tone and that looked ok, but would rather have silver.
Respected Contributor

I own two Bronzo necklaces. J285612 Bronzo Italia 22"" Bold Polished Triple Rolo Link Necklace in yellow

as well as J278692 Bronzo Italia 24"" Bold Woven Byzantine Necklace.

Both necklaces took my breath away when I opened the boxes. They both have 5 Star reviews and deserved them. Both necklaces have substantive weight. They both look like real gold. I wear them with my real gold jewelry and they match exactly. Needless to say I am happy with my purchases. Take a look at the video of both necklaces. They both look even better in person.