Respected Contributor
On 6/23/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: Some posters are thin skinned.

Making a comment is thin skinned?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/23/2014 magicmoodz said:

I would rather have 12 Jill Bauer's to 1 Lisa Robertson. My husband was not home early evening so I thought I would have a nice relaxing evening to tune into PM Style. OMG! Lisa was bouncing off the walls tonight. 15 seconds into that two-bit shtick and I grabbed my car keys and headed to the neighborhood nursery. Could. not. deal.

I'll trade you 1 Jill for one of anyone else.

And so it goes

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/24/2014 wvumountiefan said: Actually I watched the show and I think Jill knew she had her work cut out for her to keep Susan in line! I think she did great and a couple times Susan started her ranting and Jill cut her off by saying "I'm going to do colors first." Susan knows what hosts she can or can't overpower. I think it's great that Jill didn't gush over some of Susan's clothes because I think Jill is honest.

What does being honest have to do with liking or disliking an item?

What she honestly loves I can honestly hate. She's giving her honest opinion about an item, but it does not mean she's right and someone else is wrong.

Just an opinion.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

Chunky to one is just right to another. All individual opinions ladies. I personally think Jill is a good size and you may not but that's ok.

Super Contributor

How touchy! I mean to actually consider that rude. I'm no fan of SG but wow.

Super Contributor
Sounds like a jab hidden under a laugh. Only best friends can say things like that. If a co-worker said it, it would be hard to interpret. It doesn't sound funny, does it?
Esteemed Contributor
On 6/23/2014 celiac sue said:

If Joan Rivers wants to hug Jill, Jill will hug her. If Judith Ripka wants to hug Jill, Jill will hug her. If Dennis Basso wants to hug Jill, Jill will hug him. If you're a big name, Jill will hug. Jill doesn't like Susan Graver. It's pretty obvious.

I don't think it has anything to do with the name. Over the years has worked with Dennis, Joan, and Judith much more frequently than with Susan. Therefore after all these years this would account for her feeling a closeness to them which would allow her to do the huggy kissy thing.

As long as I'm talking I'll say the hugging and kissing is ridiculous. I don't kiss and hug personal friends as much as QVC hosts kiss the guests. I've seen Q hosts kissing brand new vendors. I realize they meet before the show and have probably met with the new vendor on more than one occasion before the new product airs, but that's still not enough time to build a relationship which would warrant the hug and kiss.

Trusted Contributor

The only reason I can see any host wanting to work with Susan, is they are forced to. Susan Graver is the most rude human I've ever seen! She won't hush long enough for the host to give needed info to sell her product! Susan Graver shouldn't be allowed on TV without a muzzle! If she's not talking over the host, she tries to distract viewers by dancing, and waving garments like a flag. She belongs on a carnival midway!

Trusted Contributor
On 6/26/2014 golfcartrider said:
On 6/23/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: Some posters are thin skinned.

Making a comment is thin skinned?{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

not you, HON!