Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez in pink for her new movie premiere....

JL is established, successful and beautiful. Would be nice if she embraced a more classic, confident look - but its her life. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Trusted Contributor

Why do I see JLO and Lisa Robertson being great friends? Omg they probably met at the met ball. Lisa to me was the JLO of home shopping
Trusted Contributor

U know what I have noticed are the same people bashing JLO also bash LR. Why are u threatened by women who have dined st the best places, stayed in great hotels and wear amazing fashion? These women strive to be surrounded by wealth. If u had millions of dollars u would do the same exact thing
Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBROI think JLo is stunning.  I do not think the same of LR.  LR is a nice looking woman -- nothing special.  I don't think JLo would be impressed by a salesperson who is trying to keep her business afloat by selling anything and everything.

And no, at my age, if I had $1M I would make sure my family had their needs taken care of and then I would put the rest aside for a rainy day.  In today's world $1M is not a lot of money like it used to be.  It's scary, but true.

Going to the best of restaurants and enjoying a meal that last a few hours inside me and then is gone (LOL) is not my idea of the good life.  Extensive traveling and wearing the best of clothes and jewelry do not make me happy.  I want to know other people who don't have things may have them because I was able to help.  I would like to know that somewhere in this world I was able to make a difference -- make someone happy by sharing what I have been blessed with.

Honored Contributor

@INDIANA BONES wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Jennifer's new movie previews (Second Act) looked good.  Does anyone like the dress?

I doubt J Lo cares what I think.  She is the one that has made it in her careers and I am on a QVC forum.  I think that states how much my opinion makes.   :woman-happy

@INDIANA BONES...I’ve “made it” in my career, albeit it’s in information technology, not entertainment, & I am on a QVC forum. Is the QVC forum only for those who haven’t “made it” in their career?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

U know what I have noticed are the same people bashing JLO also bash LR. Why are u threatened by women who have dined st the best places, stayed in great hotels and wear amazing fashion? These women strive to be surrounded by wealth. If u had millions of dollars u would do the same exact thing

JLo has accomplished so much more in her life than most people.  She is super talented and gifted.

I don't understand why you think it is so great to dine in fine places and stay at expensive hotels.  It is not about the money.  Yes, the money is a good thing, but a woman's work and achievements that are appreciated by so many is so much greater.

It is better to be remembered for the good you did and your hard work and accomplishments, not the money you made and spent.