Trusted Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez in pink for her new movie premiere....

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@San Antonio Gal As I said on the other thread about this, she has no class. Never has. I feel sorry for her kids to have her a a "mother".

You know absolutely nothing about Jennifer to make this type of a comment.  I'm not sure what she has done that makes you think she doesn't have any class and you have no idea what type of mother she is.

I don't think Jennifer is the one without any class. 

@Lipstickdiva I agree and find it disturbing for anyone to comment on Jennifer Lopez or anyone else as a poor mother. Very mean spirited. 

Class? JLo?  She's got it! 

Honored Contributor

Looks like the cotton candy machine run amok.

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal As I said on the other thread about this, she has no class. Never has. I feel sorry for her kids to have her a a "mother".

ZERO class, ZERO talent, ZERO in knowing what to wear. TOTAL attention w.

Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

You know absolutely nothing about Jennifer to make this type of a comment.  I'm not sure what she has done that makes you think she doesn't have any class and you have no idea what type of mother she is.

She rates a ZERO in class, talent, and fashion.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I completely understand commenting on a dislike of a dress.

What I don't understand is why people find it necessary to personally attack the person wearing the dress. Especially silly comments like the above .

I'm seeing it more and more here. Nasty, ignorant remarks that only make the author look like a jealous junior high girl.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she is strikingly beautiful (usually), but I don't care for this dress at all.  And I hate that particular hairstyle on anyone, even someone as pretty as her.  

Valued Contributor

@Ms tyrion2 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I completely understand commenting on a dislike of a dress.

What I don't understand is why people find it necessary to personally attack the person wearing the dress. Especially silly comments like the above .

I'm seeing it more and more here. Nasty, ignorant remarks that only make the author look like a jealous junior high girl.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

The dress looks like it would be right at home in Las Vegas! Jennifer has a great figure and she's competing for attention on social media with women half her age now so the more extravagant, the better for her to be talked about.

Who even knew she has a new movie hitting theatres?

Honored Contributor

No on the dress, but YES on the color!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Jennifer's new movie previews (Second Act) looked good.  Does anyone like the dress?

I doubt J Lo cares what I think.  She is the one that has made it in her careers and I am on a QVC forum.  I think that states how much my opinion makes.   Woman Happy