Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez At Palm Springs Film Festival

That's really pretty!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I have to disagree, this dress makes her look chunky though I know she is not.

@chessylady   She appears to be all drooped over, perhaps because she does not like the dress.  Not her usual stance.  Although I do believe there is a fat girl in there just dying to get out.

Respected Contributor

Love the dress. I don't like her hairstyle with this outfit. It's too severe.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks lovely in that style dress but I think the spring print makes it to young looking and prom like for her.  Nice to see her covered up for a change.

Respected Contributor

I think the dress is nice and the accessories - the bag and the shoes.  She looks nice but doesn't look like herself.  I guess I am used to seeing the va va voom and the sultry pose, and here, dare I say, she appears matronly?  JLo?  I like when she wears the mens wear suits with her hair all long and glamorous and the expertly applied makeup to highlight her eyes and skin. 

The floral pattern and colors of the dress looks so familiar to me.  Can't quite pinpoint that.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Valued Contributor

I am not a fan of this the print it is too exaggerated making it look clownish.  Not a fan of the even modest hi low hem line either making it look juvenile.  She looks like she is going to her first high school freshman dance.  But I do appreciate the modesty for a refreshing change from all her bodily over exposure.  

Respected Contributor

I just heard that those gorgeous emerald earrings she was wearing with that dress were a Christmas gift from Alex. 

Those are some gorgeous earrings!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE the beautiful colors of the dress, bag and shoes. It would be perfect as an Easter ensemble. She is so gorgeous, she makes a paper sack look good. The fit of the dress is surprising, but I think that was the whole point.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 She really looks pretty, love the dress.

So nice to see her not half naked for a change.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the dress.  I appreciate she is pulled together and coordinated the bag and shoes.