Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Lopez At Palm Springs Film Festival

I think she looks very appropriate for Palm Springs.

Honored Contributor

I LOVE it. The dress, the shoes, the bag. But the soft colored flowers are way off this time of year even for PS . I was at the street fair last nite wearing a puffer jacket and boots. Black!
Esteemed Contributor

I think the dress would have been better if it was shorter. I think just above her knees would be great. She is petite and the length of the dress is too long. Otherwise, I think she looks good. I always wonder who dresses these stars. 

Respected Contributor

It's a very pretty dress. Probably one of her best looks.

Her hairstyle is a bit severe with this soft look. I would've liked to have seen her hair down and in loose curls.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty. Very feminine.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I don't usually like her clothing choices, but she looks beautiful in this.  I love it.

Super Contributor

Being a 68 year old who loves the big T store and mostly wore three brands in high school (babysitting and job money)loved her outfit.  I do think the reason for no necklace was to highlight those earrings!  Yes, it was different for her style but she can wear almost a thing, which I can't..  

Honored Contributor

I think she looks great.  Such a departure from her heavily sequined white/blush/beige dresses.

Honored Contributor

@Neetgal2 wrote:

Being a 68 year old who loves the big T store and mostly wore three brands in high school (babysitting and job money)loved her outfit.  I do think the reason for no necklace was to highlight those earrings!  Yes, it was different for her style but she can wear almost a thing, which I can't..  

Totally agree.  IMO if you're wearing drop earrings, the best looks is no necklace (generally.)

Honored Contributor

That big ol' diamond ring her beau gave her pretty well don't need any more jewelry.   Think it was 10 cts. ?