Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Aniston In Stella McCartney

The woman does have nice legs!

I would prefer the dress though with short sleeves and a smidge longer.

She has real pretty hair, think it could do with about three inches cut off - like right below the shoulder.

(Those shoes would definitely do me in for sure!! For women that can wear them, more power to ‘ya!)

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I don't think she is all that.  I think Angelina is much prettier than her.

Why must there always be a comparison to another woman? Meghan and Kate. Jennifer and Angelina. Sigh.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I don't think she is all that.  I think Angelina is much prettier than her.

I agree that when a photograph is posted opinions are going to vary and simply not thinking anyone, whoever it is, has hung the moon in the picture posted, doesn't mean she is being picked apart or that 'women are disrespecting women' (and how tired am I of that little maxim...). People are merely expressing points of view about how a public figure appears to them and I seriously doubt Jennifer gives a rotten radish about anything said here... All that said, I don't think this was intended as a comparison between Jennifer and anyone else, least of all Angelina, the fruitcake...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I think she looks fantastic. She's got a great figure and some women love picking her apart. Nothing new here. Sigh...

Expressing an opinion that one feels is truthful but that is different from yours does not constitute loving picking someone apart in my opinion. 

I think the dress is too young for her to wear. My first thought, esp. looking at her knees due to the mini hemline, is that she is getting a little "long in the tooth" to be dressing in that outfit.  I don't mind her hair but would enjoy seeing her in a completely different - and shorter - hairdo.

I have just the black sequin beret to match that dress!   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always thought that JA is such a naturally stunning lady. Now I'll add timeless since she doesn’t appear (to me) to have aged a day since Friends debuted. 

She could change her hair and still be gorgeous, but this style compliments her casual, easy-going look. I like it on her.

I don’t think her dress is too young or short, but I don’t happen to like the plastic-like shine. On most anyone, for that matter. She rocks it, though ~ and those painful appearing, risky shoes! 

😩 Makes my feet hurt just glimpsing them. 

Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't change up my look IF I looked that great!  Love Jennifer!  I think she looks beyond great.

Respected Contributor

She looks great and I love the dress, then again I love anything in black and once fall arrives and that chill hits the air, all I wear is black.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18