Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Aniston In Stella McCartney

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like the dress, but on a much younger women.

I agree. She's 49 and I think the dress is too short for any woman of her age.

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I think she looks fantastic. She's got a great figure and some women love picking her apart. Nothing new here. Sigh...

@Trinity11, ITA!!!  Now we are picking apart knees.  Just wow!

@aprilskies I just showed my husband the photo. He thought she looked great too and the dress is not "too young" for her. He laughed when I said she is getting criticism for her knees. 

Respected Contributor

I’ve loved Jen since the beginning w/Friends. With all the stuff she’s been thru, she can do no wrong w/me . She looks great!
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 I think she looks fantastic too. Her personal style has always been minimalist and it works well for her. She looks great in jeans and a t-shirt.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jennifer's knee is showing her age.  Whatever happened to black sheer stockings?  Is everything suppose to be bare legs?  Just because I don't agree with Jennifer looking good, I do have a right to my opinion.  Personally, I never thought she was that great to begin with.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Jen just always looks great....LBD or jeans/tees...just fabulous!

I wonder if she still does daily yoga....whatever it is...it works.

Respected Contributor

@aprilskies wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

I think she looks fantastic. She's got a great figure and some women love picking her apart. Nothing new here. Sigh...

@Trinity11, ITA!!!  Now we are picking apart knees.  Just wow!

The women on this board should look half as good as her.  I’ve never in my life seen more rude women on a forum in all my life.   Really shameful. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023  Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I don't think she is all that.  I think Angelina is much prettier than her.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Wow, the critics make me laugh, would love to see what they look like.  Jen looks amazing!  She has great taste in clothing, she has an amazing long and lean body and, contrary to what some say, her long hair is styled different ways just not in this picture.  Her long beautiful  hair still look great on her, sorry some of you critics feel she needs to do something else with it.  I don’t think the dress is too short at all.  I saw a recent picture of Christy Brinkley (who is in her 60’s) in a very similar dress, it was super short and she was with Dennis Basso.  

Respected Contributor

Of course, she is not awaiting my approval, but if you got it flaunt it!  JA still has it.    If I looked that good, I'd probably walk around naked.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet