Trusted Contributor

I searched high and low, does anyone know the item number for the yellow logo jacket Jane had on in today's 5/11/20 show?   I wonder if that jacket is SOLD OUT In all colors.  I would love to get the yellow in a 1X. 

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Jane's Yellow LOGO Jacket

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

I searched high and low, does anyone know the item number for the yellow logo jacket Jane had on in today's 5/11/20 show?   I wonder if that jacket is SOLD OUT In all colors.  I would love to get the yellow in a 1X. 

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  It is A378853.  I ordered it in black last week.  I just got it.  I like it but not sure if I am keeping it.  I feel like Batman with it on.

Super Contributor

Wow. That's a whole lot of jacket. I think I like the front better than the back. 

Trusted Contributor

@06greatwife wrote:

Wow. That's a whole lot of jacket. I think I like the front better than the back. 

Oh I did not realize the PRICE

I fan going to have to PASS!!

in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  It is A378853.  I ordered it in black last week.  I just got it.  I like it but not sure if I am keeping it.  I feel like Batman with it on.

Thank you

The hello looked nice to me.....but I remembered.....I am 5'6 

Jane is what 5'9

That jacket has a good chance of not being flattering on me.  The front looks good but the back might be too long

But the main thing is I didn't know the PRICE!!!

TOO HIGH FOR ME

in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Thank you

The hello looked nice to me.....but I remembered.....I am 5'6 

Jane is what 5'9

That jacket has a good chance of not being flattering on me.  The front looks good but the back might be too long

But the main thing is I didn't know the PRICE!!!

TOO HIGH FOR ME

@Happiness Is Inside JOB I got it at a ODO price so it was cheaper.  The material is really nice but like I said I just feel like Batman (or) woman in it.  

Esteemed Contributor

It is really cute but way too long for me too!

And the price, OMG!!   Her line is getting so expensive, along with everyone else I guess.

$50.00 t shirts, really??  When I feel an urge to purchase I now enter my closet and look around......that's pretty much all it takes.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

It is really cute but way too long for me too!

And the price, OMG!!   Her line is getting so expensive, along with everyone else I guess.

$50.00 t shirts, really??  When I feel an urge to purchase I now enter my closet and look around......that's pretty much all it takes.

@LindaSal  ITA!  That is why they have so many Logo LTS.  They have such a huge inventory.